Windows 10: Im a complete idiot when it comes to Computers but im having a problem here

Discus and support Im a complete idiot when it comes to Computers but im having a problem here in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so yesterday Windows updated after the update I started used my pc for a while (facebook, reddit, discord and yourtube) the problem here is while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bravefroggo, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Im a complete idiot when it comes to Computers but im having a problem here

so yesterday Windows updated after the update I started used my pc for a while (facebook, reddit, discord and yourtube) the problem here is while watching yourtube videos, after a couple of them the screen freezes a loud "bzzzzzzzzz" sound is head from the headphones and then the PC shuts down and starts up again, I dont really know why this is happening and i havent found an answer on google, I dont know if its ok to post this on this sub reddit

Also im using Chrome as my browser

submitted by /u/Bravefroggo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bravefroggo, Apr 20, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User

im an idiot

lol im an idiot

n-ster, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Japanese IME - How to have menus in English?

The default display language for the Microsoft IME is "Automatic", and occasionally it decides for whatever reason to change from English to Japanese or vice versa.
    At any rate, you can correct the issue without removing any language packs via the following steps. I'm going to assume that your Windows display language is in English, but your IME is set to display in Japanese.

1. Navigate thus: Control Panel -> Region & Language -> Keyboards &
      Languages -> Change Keyboards
    2. Highlight "Microsoft IME" under the Japanese (Japan) keyboard section of the "Installed services" list
    3. Select "Properties"
    4. Under the ""全股" tab, you will see an option at the bottom "メニューおよびダイアログで使用する言語" which is the IME display language option. Change this to "英語" (English) and save your changes (the buttons are in the same order as they are in the English UI, "Okay", "Cancel", "Apply", and "Help".

The next time you reopen the IME in the language bar, it should display in English.

Vector Gorgoth, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Im a complete idiot when it comes to Computers but im having a problem here

Im an idiot

that would explan it. those 4 pin molex cables cant hot swap. they can only be connected.disconnected when the computer is off. i know someone is going to come out and say that im wrong, but, i have seen psus fried so much from someone conencting/disconnecting something while the computer is on.. chances are that both your psu and drive are fried.

chris

aximbigfan, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Im a complete idiot when it comes to Computers but im having a problem here

1. Im a complete idiot when it comes to Computers but im having a problem here - Similar Threads - complete idiot comes

2. Im completely out of ideas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im completely out of ideas: So i have turned my pc off then the next time i load up it bluescreened then i tried to wait for the automatic repair wich failed then said that log file: WindowsSystem32/log something so then i tried SFC /scannow wich did work but then i rebooted for the changes to apply and...
  3. Im completely out of ideas

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im completely out of ideas: So i have turned my pc off then the next time i load up it bluescreened then i tried to wait for the automatic repair wich failed then said that log file: WindowsSystem32/log something so then i tried SFC /scannow wich did work but then i rebooted for the changes to apply and...
  4. im currently having some login problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im currently having some login problems: Hello, im having some problems rn, when i try to add my microsoft account in windows account settings, its nothing happened untill i typed the codethe last step to add the account and click login then it bring me back to password step and i keep loggin loggin and loggin its...
  5. im having a problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    im having a problem.: My pc keeps giving black screens. When i turn on my pc, after a bit it gives a black screen, i can still hear the audio. Anyone has a solution? submitted by /u/IlyasNaji15 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xdb3t1/im_having_a_problem/
  6. im having a problem.

im having a problem.: Earlier, my pc was fine, and it can detect all wifis that are nearby, it still detects them, but i doesnt detect my network when it is working on my phone. Is this a problem with the pc or with the network itself? submitted by /u/IlyasNaji15 [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows saying that im in a organization when im not.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows saying that im in a organization when im not.: Ok, so i booted up my computer today, like an hour ago, and saw a message that i had to activate my windows.And i tought my windows was activated already, so i contacted to the person that made my computer and told me that it was already activated,then i saw that, all of the...
  8. im an idiot help me open a rar file.

im an idiot help me open a rar file.: Last year i added some files to a rar archive and made a password, right now i wanted to open it and i just realised that i forgot the password, normally i use the same password everytime but this time i didn't. how do i get access to my files? submitted by /u/GaminB4...
  9. im having serious problems with my windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    im having serious problems with my windows: my pc started acting weird the past two weeks. heres a list of the problems i have on windows now: -task manager cant kill a process, most of the times. -softwares won't open, they run in the background but cant really use them on my desktop, sometimes they fail to run, or...
  10. Im having trouble

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Im having trouble: I having trouble. I have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my Xbox One, but I can't download it on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-trouble/6b92e633-41df-4894-8776-748a197ad29e"