Windows 10: Im A Dummy

Discus and support Im A Dummy in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; So the other night my laptop which is an HP touchscreen 15.6 in whatever I don't know the rest of the stuff some but the internet on it stops working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by FoxieRoxie, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Im A Dummy

So the other night my laptop which is an HP touchscreen 15.6 in whatever I don't know the rest of the stuff some but the internet on it stops working It wouldn't connect to Wi-Fi I decide to do a factory reset I factory reset it and it boots back up and when it does it gives me a username and a password I can't remember what I used on their what username and password I've tried all the ones that I know are familiar with and none of those work so then I take my wife's laptop with yours is pretty old or 5 or 6 years old it's a Asus or something like that an arm start to work on hers next thing I noticed that the username switched over to what I'm assuming was on the HP and and now I'm locked out of both computers I just even if I have to factory reset on another the informations on there and it's important I I have all my important paperwork or documents on my 2TB passport

:)

FoxieRoxie, Jan 23, 2019
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jan 23, 2019
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Jan 23, 2019
  4. Im A Dummy

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 23, 2019
Thema:

Im A Dummy

1. Im A Dummy - Similar Threads - Dummy

2. Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How...: Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How to resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-while-execution-in-rsat-cannot/4223653c-fd15-4183-bb89-14ff09f1a8a4
  3. Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How...: Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How to resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-while-execution-in-rsat-cannot/4223653c-fd15-4183-bb89-14ff09f1a8a4
  4. Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Get child out of dummy family group and back into genuine family group

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Get child out of dummy family group and back into genuine family group: I am an 'Organiser' of my family group. My son 12 year old account managed to leave the family group to get around Xbox and laptop time/content restrictions by creating a new family group and joining that I did not receive any request for him to leave. He set up an organiser...
  6. Get child out of dummy family group and back into genuine family group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get child out of dummy family group and back into genuine family group: I am an 'Organiser' of my family group. My son 12 year old account managed to leave the family group to get around Xbox and laptop time/content restrictions by creating a new family group and joining that I did not receive any request for him to leave. He set up an organiser...
  7. Get child out of dummy family group and back into genuine family group

8. Dummy DP does not save resolution setting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dummy DP does not save resolution setting.: I am using a dummy DP plug to run a headless remote pc with Parsec. 1920*1080@60Hz is the recommended setting shown in windows display settings. Every time I connect to the PC, the display is set to 2560*1600@30Hz. Even after manually setting the display to 1920*1080@60Hz...
  9. Dummy DP does not save resolution setting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dummy DP does not save resolution setting.: I am using a dummy DP plug to run a headless remote pc with Parsec. 1920*1080@60Hz is the recommended setting shown in windows display settings. Every time I connect to the PC, the display is set to 2560*1600@30Hz. Even after manually setting the display to 1920*1080@60Hz...
  10. Dummy DP does not save resolution setting.