Windows 10: Im a full time college student

Discus and support Im a full time college student in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey so I'm a full time college student however my school is not listed nor do i believe will they register small college how can i upgrade to windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by derek_E_s, Mar 15, 2020.

1. derek_E_s Win User

Im a full time college student

Hey so I'm a full time college student however my school is not listed nor do i believe will they register small college how can i upgrade to windows 10 education.

:)

derek_E_s, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Munki Win User

Hot Deals for College Students

So, as a college student and a daddy-to-be I'm always on the lookout for good deals. Thus the 'unofficial' hot deals thread for college students is born. Whether it be the $30 upgrade to Windows 7 Professional or the $60 Office suite.

This thread was created to keep all college deals (ONLY) in one thread for those of us who are in school. The good lord knows college is expensive so every little bit is worth any (well almost any) hassle.

Post up the College student discounts you know of, and help others.

This thread may or may not be stupid, sorry if it is *Eek! Im a full time college student :eek:

Munki, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Oscnn Win User
    Amazon is giving out Free Prime membership for college students!

Saw that Amazon is offering one year of free Amazon prime membership (normally like 70 or 80 bucks) to students (must sign up using a .edu email address).

Amazon Student

It is fricking awesome if you are college students!

Oscnn, Mar 15, 2020
  4. d0gknees Win User

Not getting request for time extension - daughter locked out and missed college application deadline!

Someone misses the deadline for college application because of a glitch in your software and all you can say is your sorry for the trouble? What is the student supposed to do with that? Take it to the college?

There seems to be a complete lack of appreciation that when windows doesn't work as advertised it can have serious life altering consequences for people. When you say Family Safety "will" send you regular reports it should do so. Every day with every activity
    listed every single time. Anything else is not acceptable. People need to be able to have confidence that when they do what you say, it works as you say it will.

d0gknees, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Im a full time college student - Similar Threads - full college student

2. College website only open on college wifi only . Can I open website without college wifi?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    College website only open on college wifi only . Can I open website without college wifi?: Iam a college student. My college given a website for student login and another website for results but those websites only open on college wifi but donot open on any service network or any wifi .Can I open website without college wifi?...
  3. college discount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    college discount: how do I continue my college discount subscription ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/college-discount/175694c4-869c-4b1f-83d9-3b536ab7ed7a
  4. college discount

college discount: how do I continue my college discount subscription ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/college-discount/175694c4-869c-4b1f-83d9-3b536ab7ed7a
  5. Free windows key for college students?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free windows key for college students?: I heard that college students get free windows keys. How do I get one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-windows-key-for-college-students/f268c556-b162-4b4c-8f81-dc2152bd8483
  6. Free windows key for college students?

Free windows key for college students?: I heard that college students get free windows keys. How do I get one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-windows-key-for-college-students/f268c556-b162-4b4c-8f81-dc2152bd8483
  7. A good college computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A good college computer?: Will either of these computers do what is needed as a full-time sole college computer?ASUS ROG Strix SCAR 15 Gaming Laptop Gaming Laptop 15.6 Inches Windows 11 Pro 2022 New ASUS ROG Strix Premium Gaming Laptop: 17.3" FHD 144Hz IPS Display, AMD Gaming 8-Core Ryzen 9-5900HX,...
  8. A good college computer?

A good college computer?: Will either of these computers do what is needed as a full-time sole college computer?ASUS ROG Strix SCAR 15 Gaming Laptop Gaming Laptop 15.6 Inches Windows 11 Pro 2022 New ASUS ROG Strix Premium Gaming Laptop: 17.3" FHD 144Hz IPS Display, AMD Gaming 8-Core Ryzen 9-5900HX,...
  9. Logging in, for the first time in a new device, with college email id.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Logging in, for the first time in a new device, with college email id.: My college has created, for all the students, accounts on office 365. And I happened to have bought a new laptop with manufacturer saying it has genuine windows in it. So I just wanted to know, should I just login into my laptop with the college provided email id or with...
  10. im student and i want to active my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    im student and i want to active my windows 10: hi im student in MUST university and i want to activate my windows 10 but i idk how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-student-and-i-want-to-active-my-windows-10/017a7dce-66b2-4c3c-b470-d4606e795d7c