Windows 10: I'm a little suspicious of these files

Discus and support I'm a little suspicious of these files in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi so I noticed that Windows Explorer is using more memory than normal and I thought it was a little weird so I wanted to know if this is normal or if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AydenKahn, Nov 9, 2021.

1. AydenKahn Win User

I'm a little suspicious of these files

Hi so I noticed that Windows Explorer is using more memory than normal and I thought it was a little weird so I wanted to know if this is normal or if I'm just paranoid. Also this program wlanext.exe seems a little weird since it says the file was made/updated in 2019 but I got this PC in March of 2021 so is this normal or is it some type of malware?

:)

AydenKahn, Nov 9, 2021

2. Virus sftwr listing MS files as Suspicious

Hitman Pro listed the following Microsoft files as suspicious: rspndr.sys - lltdio.sys - wfplwfs.sys - ksecpkg.sys - dxgmms1.sys - dxgkrnl.sys. Are they all Microsoft files

SharonMauze, Nov 9, 2021
  3. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Nov 9, 2021
  4. regan1985 Win User

making file lists

the command f did get some files but not all of them? any idea why?

i used the command h:/tree /f films

and it gave me a a list of files from M to Z

regan1985, Nov 9, 2021
Thema:

1. I'm a little suspicious of these files - Similar Threads - I'm little suspicious

2. Suspicious file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suspicious file: I have discovered a file name "AmonKorneFBF.exe" located in my Program Files x86\AmonKorneFBF. When I try to delete the folder, it says the file is open in another program. I tried to end task in task manager, but it keeps appearing right after I click end task. The file name...
  3. Suspicious file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspicious file: I have discovered a file name "AmonKorneFBF.exe" located in my Program Files x86\AmonKorneFBF. When I try to delete the folder, it says the file is open in another program. I tried to end task in task manager, but it keeps appearing right after I click end task. The file name...
  4. Suspicious file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. agentactivationruntimestarter.exe - suspicious file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    agentactivationruntimestarter.exe - suspicious file: This File agentactivationruntimestarter.exe is located in C:\Windows\System32 and has no description in details tab when I right click it.Is it a legit file from windows?Can someone someone also check if it is also there on your pc?...
  6. I'm a little suspicious of these files

I'm a little suspicious of these files: Hi so I noticed that Windows Explorer is using more memory than normal and I thought it was a little weird so I wanted to know if this is normal or if I'm just paranoid. Also this program wlanext.exe seems a little weird since it says the file was made/updated in 2019 but I...
  7. I'm a little suspicious of these files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm a little suspicious of these files: Hi so I noticed that Windows Explorer is using more memory than normal and I thought it was a little weird so I wanted to know if this is normal or if I'm just paranoid. Also this program wlanext.exe seems a little weird since it says the file was made/updated in 2019 but I...
  8. Suspicious Folder and Files

Suspicious Folder and Files: Okay so I recently found this folder on my computer. I can delete it, however, it will just come back in 5 minutes. I try to search online for something about it, but there seems to be nothing. Antivirus doesn't seem to think it's a threat. I don't have much on this computer...
  9. suspicious file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    suspicious file: .usr_app_ncr.dat this file is located in c:/ user/documents should I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suspicious-file/5c672176-5745-499d-b6d7-9c7dc7e47516
  10. Super Suspicious Files

Super Suspicious Files: Hello, I was taking a look through my task manager and found a process called "sedsvc" I went to the location, and I brought me to C:\Program Files\rempl, I found a bunch of other things in that folder like disktoast.exe, sedlauncher.exe, sedsvc.exe, osrrb.exe, etc. I'm...