Windows 10: I'm a novice at all this and my computer just stopped working I need help

Discus and support I'm a novice at all this and my computer just stopped working I need help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The type of the file system is NTFS.Volume label is Recovery.NARNINGI /F parameter not specified.Running CHKDSK in read-only mode.Stage 1: Examining... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JAY-0048, Jun 6, 2023.

1. JAY-0048 Win User

I'm a novice at all this and my computer just stopped working I need help

The type of the file system is NTFS.Volume label is Recovery.NARNINGI /F parameter not specified.Running CHKDSK in read-only mode.Stage 1: Examining basic file system structure256 file records processed.File verification completed.Phase duration File record verification: 5.09 milliseconds. large file records processedPhase duration Orphan file record recovery: 2.27 milliseconds. bad file records processed.Phase duration Bad file record checking: 1.61 milliseconds.Stage 2: Examining file name linkage308 index entries processed.Index verification completed.Phase duration Index verificat

:)

JAY-0048, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jun 6, 2023
  3. fifiems Win User
    Help a novice with nokia 5300 music player!!

Can anyone help, i'm a complete techno novice. I got a nokia 5300 as a present and am trying to put music onto it, only I have a Mac and am unable to use the xpressmusic software. Any solutions, would be really grateful for a step by step guide. Thanks.

fifiems, Jun 6, 2023
  4. I'm a novice at all this and my computer just stopped working I need help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 6, 2023
Thema:

I'm a novice at all this and my computer just stopped working I need help

1. I'm a novice at all this and my computer just stopped working I need help - Similar Threads - I'm novice computer

2. MY PC JUST STOPPED WORKING AND I NEED HELP. BSOD. BSOD. BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY PC JUST STOPPED WORKING AND I NEED HELP. BSOD. BSOD. BSOD: REGISTRY_ERROR is the information i get when it turns on. it says that it will resart by itself. but everytime it starts again, the screen is the samen.. what can i do???thanks in advance...
  3. MY PC JUST STOPPED WORKING AND I NEED HELP. BSOD. BSOD. BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY PC JUST STOPPED WORKING AND I NEED HELP. BSOD. BSOD. BSOD: REGISTRY_ERROR is the information i get when it turns on. it says that it will resart by itself. but everytime it starts again, the screen is the samen.. what can i do???thanks in advance...
  4. I'm a novice at all this and my computer just stopped working I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm a novice at all this and my computer just stopped working I need help: The type of the file system is NTFS.Volume label is Recovery.NARNINGI /F parameter not specified.Running CHKDSK in read-only mode.Stage 1: Examining basic file system structure256 file records processed.File verification completed.Phase duration File record verification: 5.09...
  5. I'm a novice at all this and my computer just stopped working I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm a novice at all this and my computer just stopped working I need help: The type of the file system is NTFS.Volume label is Recovery.NARNINGI /F parameter not specified.Running CHKDSK in read-only mode.Stage 1: Examining basic file system structure256 file records processed.File verification completed.Phase duration File record verification: 5.09...
  6. BSOD computer novice

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD computer novice: Hi all! I opened my personal computer this week to find the elusive BSOD. I am not a computer person and eventually got through to safe mode and the computer is happily on its home screen. How can I exit safe mode and ideally not have another encounter with the death screen....
  7. Need help please - total IT novice

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help please - total IT novice: Lenovo ideapad has following issue The Boot Configuration Data file doesn't contain valid information for an operating system. File:\BCD Error code: 0xc0000098 Is it possible to fix without taking to an expert? Thanks...
  8. CCleaner just destroyed my computer. Need help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CCleaner just destroyed my computer. Need help!: Hi guys, So i ran CCleaner (I've used it for older computers before) and now my computer BARELY works. It's insanely slow, none of my games are working right (very low fps). It's almost unusable. I've tried the following: Going to the CCleaner log in mydocuments and...
  9. novice needs help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    novice needs help: A couple weeks ago, for the first time, started to get the blue screen, video scheduling error. I updated driver was ok for a day, then blue screen, restart, restart. Yesterday, everything just stopped. Was this an update for windows 10 that went bad? I never had problems...
  10. Novice and I recovered my laptop and all my programs are gone

in Windows 10 Support
    Novice and I recovered my laptop and all my programs are gone: I am novice I recovered (tried to reset) the laptop and all my programs are gone there are some files but no programs am I dead or is there help 62364