Windows 10: im a student trying to get my gamemaker from school onto my home computer.

Discus and support im a student trying to get my gamemaker from school onto my home computer. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tried to get gamemaker from my c2kni but it say "youll need a new app to open this aswep" any help would be appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jblack547, May 23, 2019.

1. Jblack547 Win User

im a student trying to get my gamemaker from school onto my home computer.

I have tried to get gamemaker from my c2kni but it say "youll need a new app to open this aswep" any help would be appreciated.

:)

Jblack547, May 23, 2019

2. i can not connect to my school's wifi, nor log onto the student online website

Hi SLKelly,

I would like to verify some information to properly sort out the issue at hand. Allow me to ask the following:

• Were you able to connect to the school Wi-Fi and log on to the student's online website before?
    • If yes, were you using a different computer?

Since you are trying to connect a new computer to your school's Wi-Fi network and log on to the student's online website, then I would highly recommend that you get in touch with your school administrator to enable your access for both. It's more likely
    that your school has implemented some restrictions or has enabled security measures on the network and on the website to ensure that all student information will not be jeopardized or put to risk. Once you are given the permission, I'm pretty sure you'll be
    able to access the school Wi-Fi and the student's online website without any problems.

Should you have further queries, please don't hesitate to reply back so I can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 23, 2019
  3. Licence Policy for NGOs, Schools and Students in India.

Hello Everybody,

I want to know that what is the policy for Non-Profit Organisations, Schools and Students for using Windows Operating Systems in India. Windows OSes are very costly. NGOs, Schools and Students can't afford it. So is there any offers and free-of-cost schemes
    for them. Please reply me asap. Thank You.

AkshayHirapara, May 23, 2019
  4. z3r010 Win User

Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

Read more - Making it easier for teachers and students to work together - Office Blogs

z3r010, May 23, 2019
Thema:

1. im a student trying to get my gamemaker from school onto my home computer. - Similar Threads - student trying gamemaker

2. My computer is saying password is incorrect when it's right im trying to get my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is saying password is incorrect when it's right im trying to get my computer...: Computer won,t let Me out of Advanced settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-saying-password-is-incorrect-when/99e0858f-e045-46dd-bb74-8338c133f7a8
  3. My computer is saying password is incorrect when it's right im trying to get my computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is saying password is incorrect when it's right im trying to get my computer...: Computer won,t let Me out of Advanced settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-saying-password-is-incorrect-when/99e0858f-e045-46dd-bb74-8338c133f7a8
  4. My computer is saying password is incorrect when it's right im trying to get my computer...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. im trying to enable 5ghz on my computer

im trying to enable 5ghz on my computer: ive checked multiple sites and watched multiple videos and they all say that i need to go to prefered band on the advanced setting of it yet i dont have a prefered band option and i do support 5ghz due to my drivers having 802.11nplease help because i belive this makes my...
  6. im trying to enable 5ghz on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    im trying to enable 5ghz on my computer: ive checked multiple sites and watched multiple videos and they all say that i need to go to prefered band on the advanced setting of it yet i dont have a prefered band option and i do support 5ghz due to my drivers having 802.11nplease help because i belive this makes my...
  7. im trying to enable 5ghz on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. My school just took over my home computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My school just took over my home computer.: As online school starts up, I downloaded Microsoft Word to my desktop PC at home. When I logged into my school email, I was revoked of my admin permissions, and the new administrator of my PC is some random account called Administrator. I can't disconnect my work or school...
  9. Remove "Office Home & Student' from my account

Remove "Office Home & Student' from my account: How do I remove "Office Home & Student" from my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-office-home-student-from-my-account/adddc827-3067-4de4-8692-80e05f480df7
  10. Getting Microsoft Home and Student onto my new laptop after the old one broke

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Getting Microsoft Home and Student onto my new laptop after the old one broke: Hi! I bought Microsoft Office Home & Student 5ish years ago and it's linked to my old Outlook account. I can't remember the password and my old laptop used to autofill it in for me whenever I had to go into the Microsoft bit - I wiped the computer a few times and had to...