Windows 10: I'm about to get 1803 -Should I be worried?

Discus and support I'm about to get 1803 -Should I be worried? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have read many, many problems encountered by users after 1803 was applied to their system. In fact there are web sites devoted to 'common problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jeddie, May 19, 2018.

1. Jeddie Win User

I'm about to get 1803 -Should I be worried?

I have read many, many problems encountered by users after 1803 was applied to their system.
    In fact there are web sites devoted to 'common problems after installing v1803'

I can see mine will be applied when I next re-start.

Should I be concerned?

Your thoughts?

:)

Jeddie, May 19, 2018

2. I keep getting a message that says I should update to the latest version, I am running both IE 11 and Windows Edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• When exactly do you get this message?
    I suggest you to see if the option: Install new versions automatically is checked.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Internet Explorer

• Click on the gear icon, and select About Internet Explorer

• Check Install new versions automatically.
    Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, May 21, 2018
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    • Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, May 21, 2018
Thema:

I'm about to get 1803 -Should I be worried?

1. I'm about to get 1803 -Should I be worried? - Similar Threads - I'm 1803 Should

2. Should I be worrying about my PC at all?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I be worrying about my PC at all?: Sometimes, when I shut down my PC, I get a popup that says "This app is preventing shutdown" this also happens with steam but that's normal and it's an unknown app with no name and a windows vista i think EXE icon. Should I be worrying about any malware or anything?...
  3. I'm getting worried

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting worried: Like, really worried. Microsoft usually fixes issues in a jiffy but this issue-Win32 hive issue-has been lasting for 5 days. I need to get back onto discord and my computer badly, and I don't know what to do. I know we just need to wait but I've been on edge....
  4. I'm getting worried

I'm getting worried: Like, really worried. Microsoft usually fixes issues in a jiffy but this issue-Win32 hive issue-has been lasting for 5 days. I need to get back onto discord and my computer badly, and I don't know what to do. I know we just need to wait but I've been on edge....
  5. I'm getting worried

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Should I be worried about the Iran Hackers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I be worried about the Iran Hackers?: I'm writing an article for my website and will include a link to this question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-be-worried-about-the-iran-hackers/0b1ac8cb-646c-46ac-9016-1d29da69ae86
  7. Should I be worried about the Iran Hackers?

Should I be worried about the Iran Hackers?: I'm writing an article for my website and will include a link to this question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-be-worried-about-the-iran-hackers/0b1ac8cb-646c-46ac-9016-1d29da69ae86
  8. Should i be worried?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should i be worried?: Apologies for bad English, So,some month ago I accidentally downloaded a virus on my windows 10 PC and i got rid of it after some times,but today I noticed that my PC had an app called Walliant on it,I googled the name and i learned that there is a virus version of this app...
  9. should i be worried about error 0x80080207 ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    should i be worried about error 0x80080207 ?: just bought forza horizon 4, getting weird downloads. for the first while it downloaded at about 50 mb/s, which isnt bad i guess but then it started giving me these 0x80080207 errors. i looked around for answers and found a few about deleting the Download folder in...
  10. Should I be worried about my webcam?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I be worried about my webcam?: Hey guys, Like many of you right now, I’m working from home and I had to buy a decent webcam. It has a nice led on it when is on, but no lens cap to cover it when it’s not in use. I’m kinda worried about a possible breach, or a bug, or some kind of virus who could take...