Windows 10: i’m about to give up, none of these options work

Discus and support i’m about to give up, none of these options work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/laurenb0509 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/laurenb0509, Jul 26, 2020.

1. i’m about to give up, none of these options work

/u/laurenb0509, Jul 26, 2020
  2. EdJ77 Win User

None of Windows 10 recovery options working

I can’t log in to Windows 10 as the password field is not appearing on the lock screen. All the solutions for this I’ve found online need you to get past the lock screen, and I can’t - no matter how many times I shut down or restart, the password field never
    appears.

I’ve been trying to use the recovery options via shift and restart, but none of these are working - each one starts up but then fails to complete - I’ve tried the troubleshooter, all available restore points and resetting windows, but none of them worked.
    Safe mode runs but the original problem of no password field is just the same.

Any suggestions? I’m running out of options!

EdJ77, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 26, 2020
  4. i’m about to give up, none of these options work

Give a exe a Ico which has none ?

Actually the answer was in Resource hacker. I just wasnt noticing which button to press . some steps also can cause error in its menu preventing it from saving as .Eventually the settings worked after repeated attempts.
    i’m about to give up, none of these options work [​IMG]

Now i dont need a shortcut .

OtherWay1982, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

i’m about to give up, none of these options work

1. i’m about to give up, none of these options work - Similar Threads - i’m none options

2. I’m about to end it all man

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m about to end it all man: My pc doesn’t work when I get the blue screen either my pc shuts off or it goes black and goes back to the blue screen when I press F1 or any key at that and sometimes well all the time when I turn on my pc my fan makes a weird noise I clean my pc btw and when I do turn on my...
  3. windows stuck on recovery and none of the options work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows stuck on recovery and none of the options work: title says it all, I'm on a rog asus gaming laptop from like 2015 I think. and I've tried yo reinstall windows but the "upgrade option" doesn't work, so I did advance and installed on primary, May try to open repair options from there. please help!...
  4. windows stuck on recovery and none of the options work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows stuck on recovery and none of the options work: title says it all, I'm on a rog asus gaming laptop from like 2015 I think. and I've tried yo reinstall windows but the "upgrade option" doesn't work, so I did advance and installed on primary, May try to open repair options from there. please help!...
  5. windows stuck on recovery and none of the options work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows Defender: None of the scan options work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender: None of the scan options work: I have Win 10 Pro 2004. Windows Defender and MalwareBytes Premium are "always on". I ran a MB scan just now - nothing found. If I click Scan Now in the Win Defender dialog, nothing happens. None of the options work. The dialog simply remains open - as if the button was...
  7. Search options for my drives and windows never worked. I give Up!

Search options for my drives and windows never worked. I give Up!: Hi folks, I dreaded having to install Windows 10, I purchased and installed Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, ever since the announcement that it was about to be released. For me, Windows 7 was perfect and therefore, the applicable rule was; 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'. However,...
  8. Bsod situation and I’m about to give up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bsod situation and I’m about to give up: Long story short I had a bunch of blue screen of death problems, at first I suspected ram but I ran memtest86 for like 5 hours and no issues there. Here are my specs to get it out of the way: CPU : Intel Core i5 3570k Cooler : Corsair H80i GT Motherboard : ASUS Z68V-Pro Ram...
  9. None of Windows 10 recovery options working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    None of Windows 10 recovery options working: I can’t log in to Windows 10 as the password field is not appearing on the lock screen. All the solutions for this I’ve found online need you to get past the lock screen, and I can’t - no matter how many times I shut down or restart, the password field never appears. I’ve...
  10. BSOD None of the advanced options work

BSOD None of the advanced options work: I have a Dell Inspiron 24 7000 series with Windows 10. I turned on my computer and was confronted by the BSOD. At the bottom it said Stop code: critical process died. I've tried a number of the advanced options and none of them work for me. I've tried to start my computer in...