Windows 10: I'm about to use windows update assistant to force 20h2 on my laptop

Discus and support I'm about to use windows update assistant to force 20h2 on my laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Will windows update assistant download the same large operating system as windows 10 2004 or will only download the enablement package? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Disastrous_Ad7339, Oct 24, 2020.

1. I'm about to use windows update assistant to force 20h2 on my laptop

Will windows update assistant download the same large operating system as windows 10 2004 or will only download the enablement package?

submitted by /u/Disastrous_Ad7339
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Disastrous_Ad7339, Oct 24, 2020
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Windows 10 20H2 Upgrade

I doubt it is a glitch. I suspect it was designed that way.

NavyLCDR, Oct 24, 2020
  3. windows 20h2 update issue

Hi, I'm Israel M., I'm an independent consultant and I'm happy to help you.

The update of Windows 20h2 is carried out cumulatively, correcting errors the focus was to correct problems seen until then, being made available by Microsoft an extensive list (almost 50 items cited by the company), thus showing that this update promises to
    regularize a good part of the image that reaches users of the distribution. Therefore, these constant updates are corrections.

I hope I helped, I await your return.

Best regards,

Israel M.

Outside consultant

IsraelMoreira2, Oct 24, 2020
  4. I'm about to use windows update assistant to force 20h2 on my laptop

windows 20h2 update issue

Hi, I'm Israel M., I'm an independent consultant and I'm happy to help you.

To disable windows updates follow this step by step:

Step 1. Click on the Start menu on the Windows 10 computer and search for “Run”. Then, type the command “services.msc” (without quotes) and click “OK”;

Step 2. Then search the list for “Windows Update”, which is responsible for system updates, and double click on the item. In the new window, access the "General" tab. To momentarily end Windows Update activities, click on “Stop”;

To prevent it from running automatically when you restart your computer, select "Disabled" under "Startup Type". Confirm in “Apply” and then in “OK”.

I hope I helped, I await your return.

Best regards,

Israel M.

Outside consultant

IsraelMoreira2, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

I'm about to use windows update assistant to force 20h2 on my laptop

1. I'm about to use windows update assistant to force 20h2 on my laptop - Similar Threads - I'm update assistant

2. Problems after forced updating to 20H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems after forced updating to 20H2: After updating to 20H2 version my system is laggy and unstable. After some time my audio gets choppy and laggy and after some while longer or shorter it eventually gets to normal working. The most important thing is that it's more like a system problem because at the time...
  3. Windows 10 Update Assistant Does Not Install 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Assistant Does Not Install 20H2: I have run the Windows 10 Update Assistant several times trying to install 20H2. Everything seems normal - system checks OK, downloads OK and verifies, installs and restarts but nothing has changed, still have version 1909. No error codes are recorded that I can find. Is...
  4. If I will update Windows 10 version 1909 to 20H2 directly using update assistant will my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If I will update Windows 10 version 1909 to 20H2 directly using update assistant will my...: . submitted by /u/WatchingCrab94282 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kb2lq1/if_i_will_update_windows_10_version_1909_to_20h2/
  5. I cannot update Windows version 1909 to 20H2 when using the Windows Update Assistant

I cannot update Windows version 1909 to 20H2 when using the Windows Update Assistant: I cannot seem to get the Windows featured update from 1909 to 20H2. I have tried troubleshooting the Windows update through the settings, but I have had no luck. I have updated all the drivers as well as the BIOS and then tried the Windows update assistant again with no luck....
  6. Im trying to update my dell laptop using windows 10 update assistant but I'm getting this...

Im trying to update my dell laptop using windows 10 update assistant but I'm getting this...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/1qg0fol345161.png?width=993&format=png&auto=webp&s=445d3346367034c7c5a02269d6518e5c4ed9325a submitted by /u/Granuloma-man [link] [comments]...
  7. About 20h2 update

About 20h2 update: What are the new features available in 20h2 version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-20h2-update/9023493f-eb88-46a0-a87b-2f806d5e883c
  8. Windows Update Assistant unable to detect the Windows 20H2 update

Windows Update Assistant unable to detect the Windows 20H2 update: Hi all! It's been a while since I have been trying to update to the windows version 20H2. Every day when I check for updates, I show that my os is up to data even when a new update is available,i.e, this update was released at the end of October, and still, it is not...
  9. About windows 10 20h2 Update

About windows 10 20h2 Update: Hello, I have a urgent question since i am already on the windows update process. Does it remove data? Or it will just do a normal update like from the "Windows Update Settings" Thank you! submitted by /u/its_j3ssie [link] [comments]...
  10. Google SafeSearch - I'm being forced to use it!

in Browsers and Email
    Google SafeSearch - I'm being forced to use it!: It seems like every time I reinstall Win10 there's some fresh hell to contend with at the end of the process. This time it's Google via Firefox. Although I change the settings and a popup tells me those changes have been saved, they haven't been - I still end up with...