Windows 10: I'm absolutely done with Microsoft

Discus and support I'm absolutely done with Microsoft in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is not a question. It's an insult to all who are at Microsoft not knowing what they are doing or are simply arrogant they don't listen to their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Imdonewithmicrosoft, Dec 31, 2018.

1. I'm absolutely done with Microsoft

This is not a question. It's an insult to all who are at Microsoft not knowing what they are doing or are simply arrogant they don't listen to their customers. Excuse me did Bill Gates leave the company to fools. Don't send out an update please. You make matters worse. Sound breaks, graphic breaks, a very useless and ugly UI/UX. How the heck are you guys still running as a company with all this bad experiences. I don't need to state my problems because it's already stated by thousands before me. For the love of good software, can you truly make good softwares, that are not too complex with **** UI/UX. Call me and I'll redesign the Windows OS. I've spent to much money in your ecosystem and all you guys do is to break it. Do you test your work before sending out updates that ruins peoples work. Every update is a new re-installation of windows. A new nightmare. A new blue screen of death. Bad UI/UX experience on the entire product range. This **** have lost their mojo. I'm done. I have to hold even bigger insults for each member of the Microsoft leadership because the are arrogant ignorant educated fools that this post can't contain. And yeah with all due disrespect.

:)

Imdonewithmicrosoft, Dec 31, 2018
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 31, 2018
  4. I'm absolutely done with Microsoft

Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

I'm absolutely done with Microsoft

1. I'm absolutely done with Microsoft - Similar Threads - I'm absolutely done

2. I'm done with windows. Had enough

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm done with windows. Had enough: This is getting worse, i just logged into my msn account and all my saved passwords have gone!there are too many problems with windows 10 and i hear windows11 is even worse, all my important passwords are gone im really p****d off.so for this reason - im out.Got an Apple imac...
  3. I'm so done with Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm so done with Microsoft: So, I'm guessing that Microsoft has decided that they will decide what I can and can't have on my computer??? Linux here I come! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-so-done-with-microsoft/aa74e768-90c9-4dad-9f8c-323f8d400550
  4. I hate this so so much I'm done

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I hate this so so much I'm done: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OBIEDA_HASSOUNEH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j7fhfp/i_hate_this_so_so_much_im_done/
  5. I'm absolutely loving the clipboard history feature

I'm absolutely loving the clipboard history feature: For the last few weeks, my work has had quite a bit more filling out forms and such than usual, and the clipboard history (Windows key + V) has been a lifesaver. I've been finding myself frequently copy pasting various lines of text, hard to spell names, server addresses and...
  6. I'm done with this error.

I'm done with this error.: I have a bunch of random files on my pc and most likely some malware but idk. I'm trying to reset my computer completely to a fresh windows 10 but I keep getting this error. I will go through the part where it says "preparing to restart" and it will get to 100% then restart....
  7. I'm in absolute hell of trouble and need assistance badly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm in absolute hell of trouble and need assistance badly: I'm using a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 version 1903 32 bit It was another normal day when I booted up my laptop when suddenly I got an alert from Windows Defender that my machine has been infected by the win32/grenam.b or d, I couldn’t remember exactly virus, which it...
  8. Absolutely ridicules performance from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Absolutely ridicules performance from Microsoft: Do the people working at Microsoft understand that we use our machines mostly for work and not just for gaming of social media purposes? I run a number of CAD systems and since Microsoft started this never ending Windows 10 update loop I have to uninstall my CAD programs on...
  9. I'm done with the Win10 Start Menu + apps

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm done with the Win10 Start Menu + apps: Every couple weeks Windows 10 zaps my start menu and it'll open blank. I'll open the start menu, and all my personal folders, tiles, and the apps that were there moments before will be suddenly gone. After the first time this happened, I learned how to get the apps back...
  10. I'm done with Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm done with Win10: Hi there For actual Trading -- I agree but I'm thinking of things like "Technical Analysis" where you want to run some "What If" scenarios or spread sheets with pivot tables etc. In any case you still need to run things concurrently and using keyboard + mouse combos on big...