Windows 10: I'm absolutely loving the clipboard history feature

Discus and support I'm absolutely loving the clipboard history feature in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For the last few weeks, my work has had quite a bit more filling out forms and such than usual, and the clipboard history (Windows key + V) has been a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Froggypwns, May 4, 2020.

1. I'm absolutely loving the clipboard history feature

For the last few weeks, my work has had quite a bit more filling out forms and such than usual, and the clipboard history (Windows key + V) has been a lifesaver. I've been finding myself frequently copy pasting various lines of text, hard to spell names, server addresses and so on. Being able to quickly press that keyboard command and then selecting the URL from a few hours ago means I don't need to dig up that email again.

I'm loving the pin feature of it too, so that select items persist after a reboot. The cloud sync between my devices has been handy at times too.

Thank you to all at the Windows team that helped with making it happen!

submitted by /u/Froggypwns
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Froggypwns, May 4, 2020

2. clipboard features

"clipboard" does not show up under the setting/system tab. I keep reading about new features of clipboard history but I can not find it

MichaelSMcCartney, May 4, 2020
  3. The new clipboard history is not opening!

In the new feature update to Windows 10, There's a new feature called clipboard history. When I press the window key + V, it should open the clipboard history, but it's not doing so. tried turning it on and off. Still not yet fixed! any guess or fix to
    this?

Rajesh G97, May 4, 2020
  4. I'm absolutely loving the clipboard history feature

Yuval Levy, May 4, 2020
Thema:

I'm absolutely loving the clipboard history feature

1. I'm absolutely loving the clipboard history feature - Similar Threads - I'm absolutely loving

2. Love this feature!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Love this feature!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Y_122 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/sky8hl/love_this_feature/
  3. Clipboard History

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard History: Hi, I'm having trouble getting the new clipboard history to work. It is definitely activated Having trawled the internet and tried everything that has been suggested on various forums, I downloaded and ran "Windows Hotkey Explorer" the free version, which shows the...
  4. Clipboard History

Clipboard History: I'm troubled in syncing my clipboard history to other devices. How can it be solved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-history/e56b5433-5abc-4110-be57-466e38e7c8d6
  5. I absolutely love the built-in high contrast theme!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I absolutely love the built-in high contrast theme!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KvoDon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hu3xcw/i_absolutely_love_the_builtin_high_contrast_theme/
  6. Clipboard History

Clipboard History: Is there a way I can check yesterday's clibpboard history from copying and pasting? I never used clipboard history before and it's really important. I'm hoping theres a way I can see everything I copied or pasted yesterday....
  7. Clipboard delay to appear in the clipboard history

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clipboard delay to appear in the clipboard history: Hello, i'm using windows 10 with the feature clipboard activated but, after copy something it delays to appear in my clipboard history. several 15, 30 seconds - in certain cases 1 minute or more. Scope: I'm using two versions of Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 and 1909 with a...
  8. clipboard history

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    clipboard history: I still don't get the clip board history until 2019-6-13 screenshot1 [ATTACH] screenshot2 [ATTACH] screenshot3 [ATTACH] can i manually install it or get update in comming days...
  9. Clipboard History

Clipboard History: I use Clipboard History on my other Windows 10 PC but the MS Surface Pro (2017) doesn't appear to be available. I have tried adding in reg but no luck. It isn't available in setup either. Is this a 'feature' or a restriction to the Surface Pro?...
  10. clipboard features

clipboard features: "clipboard" does not show up under the setting/system tab. I keep reading about new features of clipboard history but I can not find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-features/5ad5be8c-7dda-4d45-b6e3-bbe3f7e36803