Windows 10: I'm administrator but am getting denied access to everything that requires an...

Discus and support I'm administrator but am getting denied access to everything that requires an... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Reply from RaviDixit==============Your case might fall into two scenario: Either you are not able to log-on into the Administrative account at all or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anusiya Karmegam, Oct 28, 2023.

1. I'm administrator but am getting denied access to everything that requires an...

Reply from RaviDixit==============Your case might fall into two scenario: Either you are not able to log-on into the Administrative account at all or the other case would be that you are able to log-in into your administrator account, but when you are trying to access any file using that administrator account then you are given the message as 'Access Denied'. Don't worry, if yours' is the second case, then you would be able to access all your files similar to the time before reinstalling Windows.If the first case is true where you cannot login to any of your administrator account, then you nee

:)

Anusiya Karmegam, Oct 28, 2023
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

net user administrator /active:no keeps saying access denied.

Hi Rebekah,

It's possible that you're not using an elevated command prompt, causing the Access Denied error. We suggest following these steps to properly disable the built-in administrator account:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste net user Administrator /active:no and press
      Enter
      . If the command isn't successful, please post a screenshot so that we can study it further.

Let us know if you're able to hide the administrator account after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Oct 28, 2023
  3. hamizzle2 Win User
    Access Denied

I tried. It says "access denied", same error. Anything that requires "administrator access" gives me this error. I only have one partition. Not working.

hamizzle2, Oct 28, 2023
  4. PeteSHP Win User

I'm administrator but am getting denied access to everything that requires an...

net user administrator /active:no keeps saying access denied.

Can't send screen shot. Entering Command prompt(admin) get "Do you want this app..." box with NO as the only choice. I have tried everything I've found on the net to enable the built in administrative account to no avail. Running Win10 OS build: 16299.125.
    HELP!

PeteSHP, Oct 28, 2023
Thema:

I'm administrator but am getting denied access to everything that requires an...

1. I'm administrator but am getting denied access to everything that requires an... - Similar Threads - I'm administrator getting

2. I'm an administrator but denied access to certain files that requires an administrative account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm an administrator but denied access to certain files that requires an administrative account: performed a recovery because pc was running slow. no problems with recovery. now however, I cannot install a certain driver update. Only 1 out of 14 fails, says I don't have admin privledges. All others installed fine.tried all suggestions i could find on this site. still...
  3. I'm administrator but am getting denied access to certain files that requires an...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm administrator but am getting denied access to certain files that requires an...: performed a recovery because pc was running slow. no problems with recovery. now however, I cannot install certain driver updates. Only 1 out of 7 says I don't have admin privledges. All others installed fine.tried all suggestions i could find on this site. still cannot...
  4. I'm administrator but am getting denied access to certain files that requires an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm administrator but am getting denied access to certain files that requires an...: performed a recovery because pc was running slow. no problems with recovery. now however, I cannot install certain driver updates. Only 1 out of 7 says I don't have admin privledges. All others installed fine.tried all suggestions i could find on this site. still cannot...
  5. I'm administrator but am getting denied access to certain files that requires an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I'm administrator but am getting denied access to everything that requires an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm administrator but am getting denied access to everything that requires an...: Reply from RaviDixit==============Your case might fall into two scenario: Either you are not able to log-on into the Administrative account at all or the other case would be that you are able to log-in into your administrator account, but when you are trying to access any...
  7. Access denied on everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Access denied on everything: So a few days ago I had to change my account to a standard account because I was trying to run some stupid app that could not install on an admin accountI've been recently been trying to access my hard drive but its given me some issues , normally I hop onto disk management...
  8. Access denied to everything..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access denied to everything..: I tried for example to use nodejs for my app, i recieve Access Denied. I get error "the ordinal 345 could not be located in the dynamic libary", when i run chrome onedrive etc. This started to happen after windows update, i tried changing files security user administration....
  9. Access denied to everything..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access denied to everything..: I tried for example to use nodejs for my app, i recieve Access Denied. I get error "the ordinal 345 could not be located in the dynamic libary", when i run chrome onedrive etc. This started to happen after windows update, i tried changing files security user administration....
  10. Why ACCESS DENIED if I'm Administrator?!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why ACCESS DENIED if I'm Administrator?!: I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro onto my desktop. I did not upgrade the system. During installation i created my own account. The account type is Administrator. I turned off UAC. What i don't understand is i often get the message "Access Denied" or you are not an...