Windows 10: I’m afraid of virus

Discus and support I’m afraid of virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi I am really affraid of a virus and I see all these videos about virus I got so worried its all i could think about I got Kaspersky antivrius and it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RileyNichols1, Jun 28, 2020.

1. I’m afraid of virus

Hi I am really affraid of a virus and I see all these videos about virus I got so worried its all i could think about I got Kaspersky antivrius and it said nothing I got bit defender said nothing And i got malwarebytes and it said nothing I am just really worried because i accidently click a random download link I also did a windows defender full scan and ofline scan and nothing? I just really dint want this computer to not work because my dad spent a lot of his money on it and i would feel so bad. Any suggestions on how to not be worries anymore about malware or trojan or just any virus in genral?

:)

RileyNichols1, Jun 28, 2020

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Jun 28, 2020
  4. I’m afraid of virus

Bruce Hagen, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

I’m afraid of virus

1. I’m afraid of virus - Similar Threads - I’m afraid virus

2. Afraid to upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Afraid to upgrade to Windows 11: This may be a small issue but the Snipping tool in W 11 basically does not work. Instead of saving an image as a JPG or PNG file in the Pictures folder, the image is saved in Clipboard in a format that can't be uploaded or shared as a proper media file. Small issues portend...
  3. Afraid to upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Afraid to upgrade to Windows 11: This may be a small issue but the Snipping tool in W 11 basically does not work. Instead of saving an image as a JPG or PNG file in the Pictures folder, the image is saved in Clipboard in a format that can't be uploaded or shared as a proper media file. Small issues portend...
  4. I’m afraid I’ve compromised my computer. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m afraid I’ve compromised my computer. What do I do?: I think I allow instead of deny on one of those Trojan horse fake virus pop ups. I’m running a scan now but I’m afraid I’ve compromised my computer. What do I do?...
  5. I’m afraid I’ve compromised my computer. What do I do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I’m afraid I’ve compromised my computer. What do I do?: I think I allow instead of deny on one of those Trojan horse fake virus pop ups. I’m running a scan now but I’m afraid I’ve compromised my computer. What do I do?...
  6. I’m afraid I’ve compromised my computer. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Afraid this is a Scam

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Afraid this is a Scam: My friend got an email from this company, offering her Office Pro Plus for $39.00. She thought it was a good deal, so went for it. I'm not so sure it's legit, since the product key doesn't seem to work. Also, I've never heard of Microsoft Softwares LTD. Here's a screenie of...
  8. afraid for family.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    afraid for family.: i can not say, it will be worse ... no, xcuse if you see it up to now, forget. nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/afraid-for-family/85db7560-c6d3-4780-a8d2-588d295cc65f"
  9. afraid of not finding right drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    afraid of not finding right drivers: Hello All, I Have DELL XPS-13 (9343). I have upgraded to win10 from win8.1. I have issues with my win10 now. I want to clean install win10 on my laptop. I'm afraid of not finding right drivers if i clean install. Is there a specific order in which drivers should be...
  10. Afraid to test Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Afraid to test Windows 10: Thanks for giving us a chance to see what's coming. I just had a new computer built. It has a Gigabyte mb and I am running Windows 7 pro 64-bit with all the updates installed. I have 2 HDs in the computer. Drive A is Windows 7 and drive B is Windows 10. In the techs shop...