Windows 10: I'm at a loss

Discus and support I'm at a loss in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the last Microsoft update: 1 My Youtube account is gone. I guess it's because my playlists no longer played ads. Music is my life, and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IvoryDream, Sep 4, 2020.

1. I'm at a loss

Since the last Microsoft update:

1 My Youtube account is gone. I guess it's because my playlists no longer played ads. Music is my life, and now they run 15+ minute ads and/or an ad for every song. That's supposed to make me pay for Youtube. Sadly, that is a forced sale, and, I would rather spend hundreds of dollars, than be forced to pay for YouTube. I guess that's a Chrome problem though I don't see much difference between the two, because:

2 I have some really important work to do, but I can't get past the password for Microsoft or Google. I have been trying with little success since the updates. This issue could cost me tens of thousands of dollars.

I don't even know why I am still trying because, as much as I dislike Apple, I see no choice anymore.

3 then there's Bing. Bing cannot find anything. I have to use Google for that. Bing has been useless for years, but it still comes up as the primary search engine.

4 I can no longer use Microsoft or google, cause they keep asking for my password, which is always wrong.

5 Microsoft mail. It piles all the emails from one person, and I never even know when a new email comes. Microsoft doesn't show them all to me.

The last updates did me in.

:)

IvoryDream, Sep 4, 2020

2. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Loss of Internet connection due to Flight mode on desktop with no WiFi

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds on this article
    to resolve network connection issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

I'm at a loss

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

I'm at a loss

1. I'm at a loss - Similar Threads - I'm loss

2. Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss: In January, Windows installed a stack update to my PC which broke my mouse drivers. My mouse I tried 3 different devices is randomly intermittently left- and right-clicking in the bottom left-middle of the main display screen. This has caused settings to be changed, items to...
  3. Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss: In January, Windows installed a stack update to my PC which broke my mouse drivers. My mouse I tried 3 different devices is randomly intermittently left- and right-clicking in the bottom left-middle of the main display screen. This has caused settings to be changed, items to...
  4. Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I'm at a loss/stuck! What do I do? Please, please, please HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm at a loss/stuck! What do I do? Please, please, please HELP!!!: Dell XPS 2720 aio - I got fed up with windows & subsequently wiped my sata hard drive & SSD. Screen went black and it powered down. Now it won't post & nothing else. If I connect my PS4 pro I can use as monitor, but that's it. I have no access to the bio's either. No response...
  6. I'm at a loss/stuck! What do I do? Please, please, please HELP!!!

I'm at a loss/stuck! What do I do? Please, please, please HELP!!!: Dell XPS 2720 aio - I got fed up with windows & subsequently wiped my sata hard drive & SSD. Screen went black and it powered down. Now it won't post & nothing else. If I connect my PS4 pro I can use as monitor, but that's it. I have no access to the bio's either. No response...
  7. I'm at a loss/stuck! What do I do? Please, please, please HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I'm at a loss with regards to getting drivers back onto my Galactic 11.6 after windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm at a loss with regards to getting drivers back onto my Galactic 11.6 after windows 10...: All drivers gone after windows 10 installation. Cannot get online at all via Wi-Fi not an option in Device managerHello folks. I have a problem with my Galactic ITL 1161-32 notebook. First of all this notebook can only connect to the net via Wi-Fi no ethernet cable option. So...
  9. I'm at a loss with regards to getting drivers back onto my Galactic 11.6 after windows 10...

I'm at a loss with regards to getting drivers back onto my Galactic 11.6 after windows 10...: All drivers gone after windows 10 installation. Cannot get online at all via Wi-Fi not an option in Device managerHello folks. I have a problem with my Galactic ITL 1161-32 notebook. First of all this notebook can only connect to the net via Wi-Fi no ethernet cable option. So...
  10. I'm at a loss with regards to getting drivers back onto my Galactic 11.6 after windows 10...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware