Windows 10: Im at my wits end with this machine!

Discus and support Im at my wits end with this machine! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just upgraded to much nicer laptop because windows 10 was just too big to update even after debloating and removing ALL my personal files. but is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shane White1, May 15, 2024.

1. Im at my wits end with this machine!

I just upgraded to much nicer laptop because windows 10 was just too big to update even after debloating and removing ALL my personal files. but is the ISO complete with all updates? because i tried it once and it still needed more and didnt have the disk space to handle them. not even with a x64 SD with 120 gb free space mounted to the C:\ partition. why were these things ever even made.

:)

Shane White1, May 15, 2024
  2. Ztruker Win User

At my wits end with IPv4 connection issue.... HELP!

I suggest setting the DNS to 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 (Cloudflare)

Im at my wits end with this machine! 308630d1606707638t-my-wits-end-ipv4-connection-issue-help-image.png

Then reboot just to make sure everything is reset.

Ztruker, May 15, 2024
  3. garyschon Win User
    Im at wits end....

Okay, I've been running NOX android emulator on my windows10 , Dell laptop for about a week with no problems. Then a few days ago, I started it up, and got a blue screen. ( ERROR VERIFICATION FAILED (15 ) ACCESS DENIED ) and in the middle of the screen,
    theres a little icon that says ( ok ) which doesnt do anything when I click on it. At the bottom, it says ( STOPCODE SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION )

Now, if I hit enter, it would boot up, and run perfectly. However, windows kept trying to shove an update down my throat, so I said ok. After the update, I tried to start the laptop, of course, blue screen again. So I hit enter, but this time, it put up
    the loading icon up (you know, the dots spinning around in a circle ) this went on for ten minutes, turned to the typical black screen with DELL logo on it. Still loading. Eventually I tried a few things, battery out, power out, battery in pwr in.Tried turning
    on and off with pwr botton. Then it said, ( DELL running repair couldnt fix anything. ) Shut it off wit pwr button, back on again, 1 min later it started up and now my lockscreen popped up. signed in, tried to run NOX emulator, pc crashed then same error screen.
    How can I fix this? Also, I would like to keep using the NOX, can that be fixed? Almost forgot, tried reset. Went to 60%, then to lockscreen.Nothing had changed, Everything else is running good. Additionally, this is directly relevant to the emulator.

garyschon, May 15, 2024
  4. graywoulf Win User

Im at my wits end with this machine!

At my wits end with IPv4 connection issue.... HELP!

I have a app on my phone to control my router. I have the parental controls turned off. Always keep that off as well. Thanks for the suggestion though.

graywoulf, May 15, 2024
Thema:

Im at my wits end with this machine!

1. Im at my wits end with this machine! - Similar Threads - wits end machine

2. Daily BSODs, Im at my wits end

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily BSODs, Im at my wits end: I've been having this problem intermittently for months. I've reinstalled various drivers, hell, even reseated my RAM, whatever I found suggestions to do. Please, please help. I'm not illiterate in terms of navigating computers, but I'm certainly no expert and I'm just at my...
  3. Daily BSODs, Im at my wits end

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Daily BSODs, Im at my wits end: I've been having this problem intermittently for months. I've reinstalled various drivers, hell, even reseated my RAM, whatever I found suggestions to do. Please, please help. I'm not illiterate in terms of navigating computers, but I'm certainly no expert and I'm just at my...
  4. Im at my wits end with this machine!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im at my wits end with this machine!: I just upgraded to much nicer laptop because windows 10 was just too big to update even after debloating and removing ALL my personal files. but is the ISO complete with all updates? because i tried it once and it still needed more and didnt have the disk space to handle...
  5. Im at my wits end with this machine!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im at my wits end with this machine!: I just upgraded to much nicer laptop because windows 10 was just too big to update even after debloating and removing ALL my personal files. but is the ISO complete with all updates? because i tried it once and it still needed more and didnt have the disk space to handle...
  6. I am at my wits end..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am at my wits end..: submitted by /u/TIWIMEISTER [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hlypq3/i_am_at_my_wits_end/
  7. Constant BSOD - at my wits end

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD - at my wits end: Hi, Can someone please look at my minidump files and point me in the right direction here? dump files here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkUVehxmeikB8TZCZS_rcFQniT2N?e=PZhmYf been getting ntfs.sys a lot of late but has also been others. i had changed my SSD, swapped memory...
  8. Im at wits end....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Im at wits end....: Okay, I've been running NOX android emulator on my windows10 , Dell laptop for about a week with no problems. Then a few days ago, I started it up, and got a blue screen. ERROR VERIFICATION FAILED 15 ACCESS DENIED and in the middle of the screen, theres a little icon that...
  9. At wit's end

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    At wit's end: Ok, so a little while ago, I decided I want to get into game streaming. I'm a stay at home, disabled husband. I bought a decent pair of headphones, and a professional cardiodid mic. Everything worked perfectly - until today. Now, I can't get my mic to work with groups,...
  10. At Wits end

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    At Wits end: Ok, things used to be so easy. I have three new or newer computers running windows 10 and avg internet security ultimate. I can't connect to other computers on network and am just about bald. I can see one computer but the laptop I can't. all settings are the same.. I am...