Windows 10: I'm aware this has been answered a few times already but. bad_system_config_info

Discus and support I'm aware this has been answered a few times already but. bad_system_config_info in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've had this problem for a while now and I have tried every single guide I can find but I can never get past the boot USB step I've downloaded Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/beau200513, Feb 12, 2021.

1. I'm aware this has been answered a few times already but. bad_system_config_info

I've had this problem for a while now and I have tried every single guide I can find but I can never get past the boot USB step I've downloaded Windows 10 on a USB and plugged it into my PC but but I can't find a way to boot it I have tried holding down F10 while it's turning on edit. bit more information I'm stuck on an infinite blue screen loop I can get to the advanced options section fine but nothing from there seems to work

submitted by /u/beau200513
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/beau200513, Feb 12, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Blue Screen error with Bad_System_Config_Info after an upgrade

Hi Jan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts take by you in resolving the issue. I understand that after an upgrade you are receive Blue Screen error on the computer with Bad_System_Config_Info. I’ll help you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• May I know the update that was installed on the computer recently?
    • What is the complete model number of the computer that you are using?

The “Bad_System_Config_Info” error means that something is wrong with the registry on your PC and you'll need to return to a previous configuration. I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Error 0x74: Bad_system_config_info
    and see if that helps.

Note: The last step in the above article talks about performing a reset on the computer. Resetting the computer will delete all the files and applications from the computer. Do not perform reset on your computer.

You may also want to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . Select
    After an update was installed
    and perform the suggested steps.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Answering a call

Hi SathishKumar5151

Please follow the steps provided in the Answer, by Vasile M.

No, this is not caused by virus, but it could be related to phone hardware, steps listed will help you establish the root of the issue.

Kind Regards,

Karolina M, Feb 12, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

I'm aware this has been answered a few times already but. bad_system_config_info

Windows 10 with BAD_System_Config_info message

Hi Indika,

The BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO bug check has a value of 0x00000074. This bug check indicates that there is an error in the registry. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are you able to go to desktop?
    • If yes, which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.

Meanwhile, you can try the steps in this
    link
    to troubleshoot blue screen issues.

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

I'm aware this has been answered a few times already but. bad_system_config_info

1. I'm aware this has been answered a few times already but. bad_system_config_info - Similar Threads - I'm aware has

2. account has already been added to this pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account has already been added to this pc: I receive an error when adding an account to a PC saying the account has already been added to the PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-has-already-been-added-to-this-pc/fc9491b2-3925-409d-b101-dc7dc6398e24
  3. account has already been added to this pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    account has already been added to this pc: I receive an error when adding an account to a PC saying the account has already been added to the PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-has-already-been-added-to-this-pc/fc9491b2-3925-409d-b101-dc7dc6398e24
  4. Code has already been redeemed error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code has already been redeemed error: I tried to redeem my free minecraft for windows 10 code, but it doesn't work. For some reason it says it was already redeemed on February 5th. I've tried contacting Microsoft, but they haven't been much help. What else can I do to get this code to work?...
  5. Has an answer ever been found?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Has an answer ever been found?: Long standing problem for many people - awaking PC from sleep, and the inability to rejoin the net. This happens on all my PC's - both Ethernet and Wireless connected ones. Sometimes no problem, other times it fails. On the wireless ones, they often show the connected icon at...
  6. Account has already been added to this PC

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Account has already been added to this PC: Hi everybody, I'm presently installing accounts on the new PC for the family. I created an account for my daughter but it was bugging when I tried to add connect with her windows hotmail account. So I decided to completely deleted her account to create it again. Then...
  7. BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: So I got my laptop a blue screen and BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO on the bottom. What ever I do it keeps on looping on the same screen, no changes at all. I've tried to reset the computer with Keep my files and I've tried the command promt, didn't work as intended. I've tried the...
  8. Screen time limits not working, it has been a few months since they did

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screen time limits not working, it has been a few months since they did: Since sometime this summer, my one child's limits have no effect, not matter what I change. I have the latest version installed in October. I looked right now and it is set to stop allowing at 8:00pm but when he logs in, it say he can go to 12:47am. I have tried all of the...
  9. BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: I was trying to install Ubuntu along with Windows 10 in an Acer Aspire A515-51. When I ran the Installer, it didn't recognize the /dev/sda when I had to select the partition to install it. I was searching for help online, and I found that executing the command sudo dmraid -E...
  10. bad_system_config_info

in Windows 10 Support
    bad_system_config_info: My sons laptop is getting that error message, it is a dell inspiron with window 7 upgraded to 10 We think last update made it not usable All we get is blue screen and message in title Is there a way to uninstall last update from Microsoft He does not want to lose his...