Windows 10: I'm back I'm not happy

Discus and support I'm back I'm not happy in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The last time I came to write was because I had microphone problems like sound not being picked up, and cause was because I accidentally pulled out the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DamianLim2, Jan 18, 2021.

1. I'm back I'm not happy

The last time I came to write was because I had microphone problems like sound not being picked up, and cause was because I accidentally pulled out the wire. This time I already checked everything and even restarted. i'm tired of trying again over and over. Can someone please answer the following?

Does getting a new microphone fix any existing problems

How to know if your microphone driver is damaged and how to fix it Not using control panel cause I already tried

Does installing any microphone software have a possible chance of messing up something Obs studio,voicemeter,etc

Any suggestions or microphone software?

Thats only some of the questions I can think about for now...Please someone answer the above, and thanks for your time

:)

DamianLim2, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Jan 18, 2021
  4. I'm back I'm not happy

Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from leshcatlabs.net
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

I'm back I'm not happy

1. I'm back I'm not happy - Similar Threads - I'm I'm happy

2. I'm Not Able to Reply Back on Help Post.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm Not Able to Reply Back on Help Post.: Hi I have a post about having troubles Mirroring/ casting to TV from Laptop. I had a question for the guy helping me. However when I wrote a question when replying it would not go through. So I am not able to communicate to the person helping me because it freezes and won't...
  3. I'm Not Able to Reply Back on Help Post.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm Not Able to Reply Back on Help Post.: Hi I have a post about having troubles Mirroring/ casting to TV from Laptop. I had a question for the guy helping me. However when I wrote a question when replying it would not go through. So I am not able to communicate to the person helping me because it freezes and won't...
  4. Going back to happiness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Going back to happiness: Hi there, I want to roll back to w 10 i received my surface go 3 yesterday March 25 today March 26 I decided to go back but the option in my settings recovery does jot exists just not there at all,why?...
  5. Going back to happiness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Going back to happiness: Hi there, I want to roll back to w 10 i received my surface go 3 yesterday March 25 today March 26 I decided to go back but the option in my settings recovery does jot exists just not there at all,why?...
  6. Look ma! I'm back from future

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Look ma! I'm back from future: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlueBoxxx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxb9af/look_ma_im_back_from_future/
  7. Says I'm up to date, but I'm not

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Says I'm up to date, but I'm not: Windows Update tells me my laptop is up to date even though I'm trying to upgrade to version 1809 and my laptop (a Dell Inspiron 5579 2-in-1) is currently running version 1803. I admittedly had a couple of failed attempts to download 1809 on this laptop earlier, but now my...
  8. Says I'm up to date, but I'm not

Says I'm up to date, but I'm not: Windows Update tells me my laptop is up to date even though I'm trying to upgrade to version 1809 and my laptop (a Dell Inspiron 5579 2-in-1) is currently running version 1803. I admittedly had a couple of failed attempts to download 1809 on this laptop earlier, but now my...
  9. Windows updated this morning and I'm not happy

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows updated this morning and I'm not happy: So, I turned on my machine this morning to get the colorful wait screens with the anticipation building messages. Once up and running, I find changes have been made to my start screen that I'm not particularly fond of. My Icons have enlarged and due to there resolution, have...
  10. I'm Back Again...On Another Ten Upgrade

I'm Back Again...On Another Ten Upgrade: This time, I'm trying to upgrade Windows 10 from Windows 7 Home on my wife's Dell laptop. Started this morning at 7:am I checked to see if there were any updates to be installed. It showed there were 25 updates. I click to have them installed. That taken about 70 minutes, and...