Windows 10: I'm Baffled

Discus and support I'm Baffled in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have a problem ! I am the only user on my pc and use a local admiistrator account so i do not have to sign in everytime. Today i tried to create a... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ozzie, Jan 22, 2020.

1. ozzie Win User

I'm Baffled

I have a problem !

I am the only user on my pc and use a local admiistrator account so i do not have to sign in everytime.

Today i tried to create a task in scheduler,i went through all the usual stuff has i have done in the past but cannot create it as it keeps showing a pop up with my name and asking for a password,(which i have never had or set).Has something changed ? if so what! and what is the solution ?

Win10 home version 1809

:)

ozzie, Jan 22, 2020

2. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jan 22, 2020
  4. I'm Baffled

Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from http://leshcatlabs.net/downloads_unfil/
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

I'm Baffled

1. I'm Baffled - Similar Threads - I'm Baffled

2. I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...: I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle for music audio or video then it only plays the first 2 songs and then stops playing.It's fine on my phone but on my pc both streaming and downloaded only play the first two songs then it...
  3. I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...: I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle for music audio or video then it only plays the first 2 songs and then stops playing.It's fine on my phone but on my pc both streaming and downloaded only play the first two songs then it...
  4. Poly V5200 connects fine to Bluetooth on new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I'm unable to connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poly V5200 connects fine to Bluetooth on new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I'm unable to connect...: I have both the Poly V5200 and PLT V5200 Bluetooth headsets. Both connect fine to Bluetooth on a new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I was able to get the PLT connected as a sound input and output device, but I'm unable to connect the Poly V5200 for either input or output. Both...
  5. Poly V5200 connects fine to Bluetooth on new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I'm unable to connect...

Poly V5200 connects fine to Bluetooth on new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I'm unable to connect...: I have both the Poly V5200 and PLT V5200 Bluetooth headsets. Both connect fine to Bluetooth on a new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I was able to get the PLT connected as a sound input and output device, but I'm unable to connect the Poly V5200 for either input or output. Both...
  6. TotalAV Virus?? - I'm scared I've been infected for a long time, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TotalAV Virus?? - I'm scared I've been infected for a long time, please help: So like a year or two ago, I was sure I had a virus. I'm pretty naive, and paranoid,and so I wanted to check. I tried scanning with windows own anti-virus, but nothing came up. I searched the internett, and found multiple youtube videos stating "windows didn't detect all the...
  7. A twist to another question. I'm baffled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A twist to another question. I'm baffled.: This has been a question asked in the past but my question has a twist to the original. My keyboard on my laptop suddenly stopped typing certain letters. Now that has been answered. The twist is: the letters that will not type, will not type only after CERTAIN certain...
  8. A twist to another question. I'm baffled.

A twist to another question. I'm baffled.: This has been a question asked in the past but my question has a twist to the original. My keyboard on my laptop suddenly stopped typing certain letters. Now that has been answered. The twist is: the letters that will not type, will not type only after CERTAIN certain...
  9. I'm baffled at this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm baffled at this: I have a problem that I don't have a clue what is causing it. What it is, is the bottom 1/3 of my monitor screen is shaded and divided into squares. They will be there when I turn the computer on and throughout the use, they will go away for a couple of seconds, then...
  10. Is this a bug? I'm baffled by how Windows pairs dark text with darker title bar colors when...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a bug? I'm baffled by how Windows pairs dark text with darker title bar colors when...: [ATTACH] As you can see, when Windows chooses a darker title bar it sometimes pairs it with black text which makes it really hard for me to read. To add insult to injury this only applies to certain windows like file explorer but not task manager which looks more...