Windows 10: I'm being hacked. r

Discus and support I'm being hacked. r in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My documents and photos cannot be downloaded. I've been hacked for a year now, please sort this out. Don't tell me to change my password, the pig is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by deborahjameson, Sep 19, 2019.

1. I'm being hacked. r

My documents and photos cannot be downloaded. I've been hacked for a year now, please sort this out.

Don't tell me to change my password, the pig is already in. How can I put the One Drive right?

Why do pc's have a spot for 'USERS' that nobody ever checks (7 engineers). That is where they get in. They took over my Admin position.

I've had to buy 5 pc's in a year.

Needless to say, the new one does not run on Windows! Why is it that Microsoft sell hackers software, but there's nothing for people who have been hacked. A VPN number now is useless??

Microsoft are you ever going to sort your problems out, or continue leaving it to members of the public. I (did) pay you handsomely for this ****. I would like my money back. You have my address.

* Moved from Virus & Malware

:)

deborahjameson, Sep 19, 2019
  2. sookie(2) Win User

Password / security code Limbo .... Hacked by M$ ??

Received "you've probably been hacked" warning [ostensibly] from M$

After numerous repeats of warning & after receiving/applying "security code" - I reset my Password

Attempted to review Recent Activity & find I am now
    Locked Out - neither new nor old Password works & "security code" received FAILS!?!

Thus I'm reminded (repeatedly) of M$ overarching philosophy: "No good deed goes unpunished!"

Now, to waste another hour+ of my life accessing/updating all the text files, devices, password managers and cloud files where I had painstakingly noted [now defunct] M$ Password!

Presumably next is dance class, to learn the "authentication two-step" ...... ARGGGGGH!

------------------------ Update -----------------------

Yup, apparently I have been hacked by M$ ....

Changed Password, per M$ "security alert", and now am receiving this ever-so-helpful email "Out-of-Date Account Notification:

"The most common cause of an out-of-date account is an incorrect password. Select Fix account in
    the notification bar at the top of the Mail or Calendar app. If your password is incorrect, you'll see a message asking you to update your password ..."

Again ... "No good deed goes unpunished!"

sookie(2), Sep 19, 2019
  3. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Sep 19, 2019
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

I'm being hacked. r

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

I'm being hacked. r

1. I'm being hacked. r - Similar Threads - I'm being hacked

2. Being hacked or no being hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Being hacked or no being hacked?: So I just got a bar tablet HD and I was going on to Target website and Austin out of nowhere all these windows popped up and saying Microsoft security alert the window is blocked because my computer is infected with children viruses and it's infecting Microsoft servers so...
  3. Being hacked or no being hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Being hacked or no being hacked?: So I just got a bar tablet HD and I was going on to Target website and Austin out of nowhere all these windows popped up and saying Microsoft security alert the window is blocked because my computer is infected with children viruses and it's infecting Microsoft servers so...
  4. I think I'm being hacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think I'm being hacked.: Every time I startup my laptop a cmd pops up and does something then closes and when I check my logs a find this. I found another question on here just like it and they didn't give a perfect awnser all they said was somebody might be trying to hack into it and im lazy so...
  5. I'm being hacked. r

I'm being hacked. r: My documents and photos cannot be downloaded. I've been hacked for a year now, please sort this out. Don't tell me to change my password, the pig is already in. How can I put the One Drive right? Why do pc's have a spot for 'USERS' that nobody ever checks (7 engineers)....
  6. I think I'm being hacked!

I think I'm being hacked!: I feel my hp windows 10 is threatened by a hacker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-think-im-being-hacked/5198c22d-9665-48ce-a103-bd058f8c6e8f
  7. Was I being hacked?

Was I being hacked?: I almost visit Amazon.com every day but today the website became very slow, I tried to click on something it took forever to reach another page, I then tried to visit another site, the speed was great. I first thought it was a problem of Amazon.com, then I unplug the LAN...
  8. being hacked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    being hacked: I have all my family devises on my computer but im the only one that's sopoesed to b on this computer..it says there shating my info , how can I confirm there doing this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/being-hacked/bf1edeab-80ad-4617-9a03-3c8951606732"
  9. Being hacked

Being hacked: A pop up came on my screen and said it was microsoft and to call this number 1-855-833-9547. They convinced me to give them access to the computer. I now know it was not Microsoft what should I do 12 hours later other than change all passwords....
  10. How do I know if i'm being hacked?

How do I know if i'm being hacked?: how do I know if i'm being hacked ? what exactly helps to notice that my windows is hacked ? [Original Title: security]...