Windows 10: im being locked out at 8:30

Discus and support im being locked out at 8:30 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; for some reason im being locked out of my computer, my parents have nothing to do with it either. it just appeared from nowhere. i clicked the "show... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Kelvinmo, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Kelvinmo Win User

im being locked out at 8:30

for some reason im being locked out of my computer, my parents have nothing to do with it either. it just appeared from nowhere. i clicked the "show hidden icons" tab and saw something new, i clicked on it and redirected me to Microsoft family. i have no idea why this happened without input from my parents and its annoying as it cuts into my screen time im allowed to use.

:)

Kelvinmo, Nov 6, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 6, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 6, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 6, 2021
Thema:

1. im being locked out at 8:30 - Similar Threads - being locked

2. Is being locked out of your own computer an act of harassment?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is being locked out of your own computer an act of harassment?: PLEASE accept my apologies for the size of this note! My Father has been locked out of his laptop and now his microsoft account as well. Every time he tried logging into it MS would ask for the password and then say it was the wrong one. I and several others have witnessed...
  3. Is being locked out of your own computer an act of harassment?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is being locked out of your own computer an act of harassment?: PLEASE accept my apologies for the size of this note! My Father has been locked out of his laptop and now his microsoft account as well. Every time he tried logging into it MS would ask for the password and then say it was the wrong one. I and several others have witnessed...
  4. My hdd being locked by bitlocker and I didn't have my recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hdd being locked by bitlocker and I didn't have my recovery key: My hdd being locked by bitlocker and I didn't have my recovery key anywhere either it being register to another email that install my windows or another email that I can't access it anymore...
  5. My hdd being locked by bitlocker and I didn't have my recovery key

My hdd being locked by bitlocker and I didn't have my recovery key: My hdd being locked by bitlocker and I didn't have my recovery key anywhere either it being register to another email that install my windows or another email that I can't access it anymore...
  6. My hdd being locked by bitlocker and I didn't have my recovery key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. URGENT I have waited the necessary 2 hours after being locked out of my windows profile due...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    URGENT I have waited the necessary 2 hours after being locked out of my windows profile due...: I have waited the necessary 2 hours after being locked out of my windows profile due to incorrect pin and It's still coming up with the notification that sign in is disabled and to wait 2 hours. I have even waited 24 hours and tried the following day but it still wont let me...
  8. Can I reinstall Windows 10 after being completely locked out by Bitlocker?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I reinstall Windows 10 after being completely locked out by Bitlocker?: I am trying to wipe an old laptop after it has been encrypted using Bitlocker and reinstall either Windows 10 Home OR Windows 11. I have no access to any sort of recovery key, and whenever I try to reset or reinstall Windows, it tries to get me to enter a recovery key from an...
  9. Can I reinstall Windows 10 after being completely locked out by Bitlocker?

Can I reinstall Windows 10 after being completely locked out by Bitlocker?: I am trying to wipe an old laptop after it has been encrypted using Bitlocker and reinstall either Windows 10 Home OR Windows 11. I have no access to any sort of recovery key, and whenever I try to reset or reinstall Windows, it tries to get me to enter a recovery key from an...
  10. Can I reinstall Windows 10 after being completely locked out by Bitlocker?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade