Windows 10: I'm being logged in on a temporary log in.

Discus and support I'm being logged in on a temporary log in. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I'm working on a Sony Vaio running Windows 10. Over the last couple of days, when l log on I'm taken to a temporary log in. I've followed the advice... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Russadams, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Russadams Win User

I'm being logged in on a temporary log in.

I'm working on a Sony Vaio running Windows 10.
    Over the last couple of days, when l log on I'm taken to a temporary log in. I've followed the advice to go into safe area and restart without any luck.
    I've also tried going into registry to delete what could be a damaged user file in order to rename the .bac file. I'm stopped from deleting the selected file so can go no further!
    What is going wrong? And is there another method of re instating my original user log on?

Thank you.
    R.

:)

Russadams, Feb 1, 2021

2. PC is logging in to temporary profile

Hi Shayna,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues with temporary profile on your PC, and I certainly appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue by performing troubleshooting steps.

I would suggest you to refer the
    suggestions
    provided by me replied on May 24, 2019 and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Logged in to a Temporary Profile

Downloaded Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago. A few days ago, after logging in, the system told me I was logged in to a temporary account. My settings were gone, my files were gone, and every time I log back in none of the settings I'd set up previously
    were saved. I have logged in with and verified my Microsoft account, but the problem persists. Any suggestions?

Psychoviper, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Wozzer Win User

Struggling to log on

Hello all,

I have a friend who registered here a couple of weeks ago (Jacko28), but he's struggling to log on. He logs on, but once trying to create a post - it logs him out.

He's deleted cookies, tried a diffrent browers, and other various things.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Wasley

*Toast :toast:

Wozzer, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

1. I'm being logged in on a temporary log in. - Similar Threads - I'm being logged

2. I'm being logged in on a temporary log in.

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm being logged in on a temporary log in.: I'm working on a Sony Vaio running Windows 10. Over the last couple of days, when l log on I'm taken to a temporary log in. I've followed the advice to go into safe area and restart without any luck. I've also tried going into registry to delete what could be a damaged user...
  3. Windows keeps logging into a temporary account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows keeps logging into a temporary account.: So one morning I booted the PC and everything on my desktop was gona except default icons. It said something like "You have been logged temporary account." I can't seem to fix it I tried deleting the profile in the registry that didn't fix the problem. I have window installed...
  4. Sync , log in on temporary

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sync , log in on temporary: How do I log in! It says I’m logged in with a temporary profile. When I try to sync. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-log-in-on-temporary/b09fadba-febd-4341-ac5b-f747c5213496
  5. Temporary IPv6 Address Creation and logging

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Temporary IPv6 Address Creation and logging: I have seen wide differences in the way some hosts create their temporary IPv6 addresses. Some only have a few, while some have hundreds. This leads me to trying to find the answers to several questions, which so far have eluded me. I am aware that this feature can be...
  6. Keep on logging on temporary profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keep on logging on temporary profile: I just bought a laptop, then a windows update pops up and whenever I tried installing it it gets stucked on a loading windows screen, so I looked into some troubleshoots for this problem, until I came across to a suggestion to delete my previous windows files which is in the...
  7. Temporary Profile Log In

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Temporary Profile Log In: When I log in I get a pop up that says I am logging in with a temporary profile and I can't access my Microsoft Office documents. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temporary-profile-log-in/ba82d217-0ff4-477c-bf11-1f7d7ff01c1b"
  8. Logged in with "Temporary Profile" & "Apps not opening"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Logged in with "Temporary Profile" & "Apps not opening": After the latest update i am not able to access any of my microsoft apps and i get the message "You need a new link to open this app" And It also says that i am "logged in with a Temporary Profile.Roaming options are unavailable." Plz i need urgent help!!...
  9. You've been logged in as a temporary user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    You've been logged in as a temporary user: I have looked for a post on this but can't find one with an answer, so apologies for the multi-post! i've done an upgrade install of win10 from 8.1, and from a hardware PoV all is running smoothly. The only issue is I can't access any of my old user files or settings....
  10. Logging back in as temporary user

in Windows 10 Support
    Logging back in as temporary user: I understand others have had problems logging in as a temporary user when updating to windows 10 and a reboot or update sorts this out. But does anyone know how I can log back in as that temporary user again?? I moved some documents and pictures (in the folder...