Windows 10: I’m brand new to windows, so is there any way to make your wallpaper a gif or animation?

Discus and support I’m brand new to windows, so is there any way to make your wallpaper a gif or animation? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Yashiro-Gaku [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ernbfx/im_brand_new_to_windows_so_is_there_any_way_to/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Yashiro-Gaku, Jan 20, 2020.

1. I’m brand new to windows, so is there any way to make your wallpaper a gif or animation?

/u/Yashiro-Gaku, Jan 20, 2020

2. N73 Animated Wallpaper

Hi

Actually I uploaded an animated wallpaper into my phone, it works when its in the gallery screen but when set to wallpaper in the main screen the animated wallpaper becomes static.

Is there a way to overcome this?

Thanks.

erichowe---01, Jan 20, 2020
  3. E65 Animated Wallpaper

I've seen ready-made themes that have animated backgrounds but I've not seen or found a way to use my own.

My 6233 can use flash files (.swf) as wallpaper and these look stunning as they are much better quality than standard gif animations.

Does anyone know of a way to use your own animations as wallpaper on an E65 or other series 60 3rd edition phones?

psychomania---01, Jan 20, 2020
  4. I’m brand new to windows, so is there any way to make your wallpaper a gif or animation?

Animated wallpaper

Is there any way I can have a GIF file as animated wallpaper on my N70 ???

any 3 rd party app's ???

ricksvill---01, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

I’m brand new to windows, so is there any way to make your wallpaper a gif or animation?

1. I’m brand new to windows, so is there any way to make your wallpaper a gif or animation? - Similar Threads - I’m brand wallpaper

2. They finally restored the animation when switching desktops!!! Any way to make it faster?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    They finally restored the animation when switching desktops!!! Any way to make it faster?: Perhaps there's a registry entry? submitted by /u/MelaniaSexLife [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/17dxy0u/they_finally_restored_the_animation_when/
  3. Is there any way to get an animated wallpaper without wallpaper engine?

Is there any way to get an animated wallpaper without wallpaper engine?: I’m thinking of getting wallpaper engine but I don’t feel like it isn’t worth the $5 just for an animated wallpaper. So is there any other way? submitted by /u/aidengotswag [link] [comments]...
  4. Animated Wallpaper or GIF wallpaper

Animated Wallpaper or GIF wallpaper: Does anyone know how to get some nice animated or gif wallpapers on windows 10 because I've seen some YouTubers have nice wallpapers and when I watch videos on how to get them and use the link they provide I am not able to do it Any help is grateful. submitted by /u/Atharvt...
  5. Animated Wallpapers: How?

Animated Wallpapers: How?: I know i can just grab some from windows store and whatnot, but how do i make and use my own? gif file doesnt work, and neither does any familiar video formats. A. is it possible to make your own animated screen saver? and B. How? any help would be appreciated. submitted by...
  6. How to make your windows 10 wallpaper animated/gif

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make your windows 10 wallpaper animated/gif: so can you please tell me how to make my wallpaper a gif without using DESKTOP LIVE WALLPAPERS app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-your-windows-10-wallpaper-animatedgif/9afcbfe9-ba87-4648-936c-715b2748b3e8
  7. Set animated gif as lockscreen

Set animated gif as lockscreen: Hi, today I discovered that you can change the windows startup sound, so I changed it to the sound of a car starting up. Now I want to set my lock screen to an animated gif of a car’s dashboard. How can I do so if possible? submitted by /u/Jammer313908 [link] [comments]...
  8. I’m having problems on conecting brand new laptop and brand new windows on Wi-Fi.

I’m having problems on conecting brand new laptop and brand new windows on Wi-Fi.: So, today I went and I bought a Hp Omen Gaming laptop with Windows 10 pro.While installing it, it was required to connect it to an Ethernet cable but I didn’t have the physical cable so I skipped thinking that I would connect it to Wi-Fi later. But after the install I can’t...
  9. How do I set a moving animated .gif image as my desktop wallpaper

How do I set a moving animated .gif image as my desktop wallpaper: can we use moving gif as wallpaper in windows 10. 10048
  10. Avatars (Animated gif)

Avatars (Animated gif): I don't wanna hi-jack Stephanie's thread so I created this thread for animated avatars. @gregrocker , here is your request. [img] Hope this will do... Creating animated avatar is easy. Anyone can do it online for FREE. The only tricky part is creating the...