Windows 10: Im buying an ssd

Discus and support Im buying an ssd in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; If I buy an ssd can I just plug it in or is it more complicated?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kaden DiCapo, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Im buying an ssd

If I buy an ssd can I just plug it in or is it more complicated?

:)

Kaden DiCapo, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Morgoth Win User

im upgrading Im buying an ssd :)

got a new job, means i get enough cash to upgrade *Big Grin Im buying an ssd :D
    this is my list

CPU: Intel Xeon W5590
    GPU: SAPPHIRE HD 7970 3gb

SSD: Sandisk Solid State Drive 64GB
    PCi-e SSD: OCZ RevoDrive 3 series RVD3-FHPX4-240G PCI-E MLC Solid State Drive SSD

anny other suggestions for my system? *Big Grin Im buying an ssd :D

Morgoth, Oct 28, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Im buying an ssd :p

cadaveca, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Im buying an ssd

4ghz Club

Im ganna need to buy a beast stepping e8400 above or a q9550 or above *Big Grin Im buying an ssd :D

3volvedcombat, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Im buying an ssd

1. Im buying an ssd - Similar Threads - buying ssd

2. pc full of trojans and malware after buying a new not so new apparantly SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc full of trojans and malware after buying a new not so new apparantly SSD: i Bought what i was thinking a new ssd. apears it was a ssd someone put some viruses on and than send it back to the store. but now my pc is full of trojans, malware and unwanted files. i am running Farbar Recovery scan tool now. but i really need some help here cuz i dont...
  3. pc full of trojans and malware after buying a new not so new apparantly SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc full of trojans and malware after buying a new not so new apparantly SSD: i Bought what i was thinking a new ssd. apears it was a ssd someone put some viruses on and than send it back to the store. but now my pc is full of trojans, malware and unwanted files. i am running Farbar Recovery scan tool now. but i really need some help here cuz i dont...
  4. pc full of trojans and malware after buying a new not so new apparantly SSD

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Do I need to buy Windows again with my new PC even though I'll be putting in my old M.2 SSD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need to buy Windows again with my new PC even though I'll be putting in my old M.2 SSD?: I'm buying a new PC with all new parts except my current M.2 SSD drive which is running Windows 11 will go into me new PC. Saves me having to buy a new SSD and cloning all my data. Is my current Windows serial number linked to my old motherboard and PC and will I have to...
  6. Do I need to buy Windows again with my new PC even though I'll be putting in my old M.2 SSD?

Do I need to buy Windows again with my new PC even though I'll be putting in my old M.2 SSD?: I'm buying a new PC with all new parts except my current M.2 SSD drive which is running Windows 11 will go into me new PC. Saves me having to buy a new SSD and cloning all my data. Is my current Windows serial number linked to my old motherboard and PC and will I have to...
  7. Will I need to buy windows to replace the ssd of a Lenovo laptop that came with windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I need to buy windows to replace the ssd of a Lenovo laptop that came with windows: Purchased a Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 and I want to upgrade the hdd as it only had 256 gb but I don’t have a windows key and I was wondering if I have to buy it as the computer came with windows 10. I’ve looked around for information but can’t find anything...
  8. Will I need to buy windows to replace the ssd of a Lenovo laptop that came with windows

Will I need to buy windows to replace the ssd of a Lenovo laptop that came with windows: Purchased a Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 and I want to upgrade the hdd as it only had 256 gb but I don’t have a windows key and I was wondering if I have to buy it as the computer came with windows 10. I’ve looked around for information but can’t find anything...
  9. Will I need to buy windows to replace the ssd of a Lenovo laptop that came with windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Can I clone my SSD and not have to buy a new Windows license on the new drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I clone my SSD and not have to buy a new Windows license on the new drive?: Can I clone my SSD and not have to buy a new Windows license on the new drive? As im planning on moving from a 128 gb ssd to 500gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-clone-my-ssd-and-not-have-to-buy-a-new/445c1812-9c7e-412f-85fd-5f6903327861