Windows 10: I'm clueless ,is there any way to run a old msdos program in windows 10, i looked at that...

Discus and support I'm clueless ,is there any way to run a old msdos program in windows 10, i looked at that... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a old msdos program on cd and im using it on a older Dell that runs windows Xp , the dos program doesn't what to work on the windows 10 model, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jeffgorencic, Jan 27, 2020.

1. I'm clueless ,is there any way to run a old msdos program in windows 10, i looked at that...

I have a old msdos program on cd and im using it on a older Dell that runs windows Xp , the dos program doesn't what to work on the windows 10 model, I tired looking at the dos box thing but I can't make heads or tails out of it,, is there any one or something that I can do to get it working????HELP Please

:)

jeffgorencic, Jan 27, 2020
  2. HTC
    HTC Win User

Program runs in MSDOS and claims "this program must run in MSDOS"????

I think the BIOS in this board (K8V SE motherboard) isn't OK because i get bad BIOS checksum many times, while others it boots normally so i thought i should flash it to make sure it's OK.

I'm using an USB to boot MSDOS command prompt but what i find really weird is that, when i'm @ the command prompt and i try to use the BIOS update program, it says: "This program must be run in MSDOS" ... HUH ...?

I tried getting MSDOS 6.22 but ain't getting any success in making it USB bootable.

Any suggestions?

3. George222(2), Jan 27, 2020
  4. Unknown02 Win User

I'm clueless ,is there any way to run a old msdos program in windows 10, i looked at that...

Need help booting Windows 10 in MSDOS laptop

• DevT, A
      moment ago
      EditReport
      #1+

Unknown02, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

I'm clueless ,is there any way to run a old msdos program in windows 10, i looked at that...

1. I'm clueless ,is there any way to run a old msdos program in windows 10, i looked at that... - Similar Threads - I'm clueless run

2. Any way to change this. I'm using dark mode and this is how Uninstall programs looks.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to change this. I'm using dark mode and this is how Uninstall programs looks.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tesservct_rl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/md7kb5/any_way_to_change_this_im_using_dark_mode_and/
  3. Any way to get an old screen saver to run on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to get an old screen saver to run on windows 10?: I got this old screen saver from a waaay older version of windows, and when I try to run it on Windows 10 it says "This app cant run on your PC" any solutions? like converting it some how to a Windows 10 .scr? 174193
  4. Is there any way to stop a program from asking to run as administrator?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to stop a program from asking to run as administrator?: Photoshop CS6 on my Windows 10 keeps on asking for Administrator privileges every time I try to run it, so I can't use my drawing tablet on it without having to run it as administrator as well. Is there any way to stop a program from asking to run as administrator? Any help...
  5. Running old windows based programs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Running old windows based programs in Windows 10: I have an old genealogy program Genius 2.0 which I was running in Windows 10 without any problems until recently. There must have been some recent update to Windows 10 which is stopping Genius from opening. Is there any way that I could get around this by running a 2nd older...
  6. Help With Creating Music Albums - I'm Clueless

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help With Creating Music Albums - I'm Clueless: So, recently I bought and downloaded a game on Windows 10 which I've played on another platform. I liked the soundtrack so I bought that too. when I opened and extracted the .rar file, I noticed that the music list wasn't regular - 1. The music wasn't ordered by an...
  7. Old Program Won't Run on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Old Program Won't Run on Windows 10: So basically, I downloaded this old file from 2004. Long story short, it's in Japanese, so I can't easily locate any additional information on it. There was download information on the web page I got it from, but putting it in Google Translate only turned up semi-useful...
  8. a dreaded MSDOS type of program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a dreaded MSDOS type of program: Hello all, I'm back from a long hiatus. Since I've been away, I've learned more about computers, but have a bit of a problem. I'm trying to help a family member who has a small business. They are running an old program that installs from a floppy diskette. They don't have...
  9. I can not run any program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can not run any program: I have installed Windows 10.but none of the program i can run.only open files. not even google chrome or any other dekstop program r working.what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-run-any-program/85c66dc3-7a26-4543-8122-4fa9d5eb6427
  10. Need help I'm clueless.

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help I'm clueless.: Okay, last night I was playing fine on my built PC with windows 10, everything worked and nothing was wrong. But when I started it this moring it was greated by an unusually long lasting black screen on startup and was only able to see my mouse. That's problem #1. Now I...