Windows 10: I’m computer won’t stop restarting

Discus and support I’m computer won’t stop restarting in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I had to whip my computer because I had some viruses i went to the reset option and it’s been resetting for almost 12 hours now and it’s been a 64% for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by emilyduhe, May 5, 2021.

1. emilyduhe Win User

I’m computer won’t stop restarting

I had to whip my computer because I had some viruses i went to the reset option and it’s been resetting for almost 12 hours now and it’s been a 64% for like 4 hours now I don’t now how to make it stop please help me.

:)

emilyduhe, May 5, 2021

2. Forza Horizon 4 Download won`t stop

Hi I have the same problem like a lot of people too: my forza download just won`t stop its size is 62GB and i allready downloaded 140GB.

I cant even find an option to restart the download or something. How do I fix this?

I tried things like troubleshooter, wsreset, sign out sign in and a lot more, nothing helped.

Redeemer22, May 5, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, May 5, 2021
  4. I’m computer won’t stop restarting

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, May 5, 2021
Thema:

I’m computer won’t stop restarting

1. I’m computer won’t stop restarting - Similar Threads - I’m computer won’t

2. Computer won’t stop beeping.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t stop beeping.: My computer keeps randomly beeping as if a usb device keeps being unplugged.This error pops up in the event viewer exactly the same time as the beep, every time.Please for the love of humanity help me. I unplugged all my devices that were in USB ports and it still makes that...
  3. Computer won’t stop beeping.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won’t stop beeping.: My computer keeps randomly beeping as if a usb device keeps being unplugged.This error pops up in the event viewer exactly the same time as the beep, every time.Please for the love of humanity help me. I unplugged all my devices that were in USB ports and it still makes that...
  4. Computer won’t restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won’t restart: I have this all In one desktop computer 21 series I think and it started with not being able to use the pin. It had an option to make a new one so I tried that and it wasn’t able to do that. I logged in using the password and tried to reset the computer and it would go threw...
  5. Window Won’t Restart (stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window Won’t Restart (stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION): So, when I came to my pc I got a blue screen with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and There is a message say window is getting some info and it will restart with 100% complete and it has just sitting there for the last 20 minutes doing what ever god knows. (If anyone what’s to know...
  6. My computer won’t restart

My computer won’t restart: So i just bought a used computer and decided to wipe the system clean. Afterward i powered on the computer and it popped up a message saying.. windows could not complete the installation. To install windows on this compter restat the installation. So being a dummy i went to...
  7. Computer won’t stop restarting.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer won’t stop restarting.: Not entirely sure what to do, or even how to describe this. Up until a couple of hours ago, my computer was running fine, but all of a sudden, when I tried launching The Witcher 3, it began crashing. It crashed a couple times, then my computer loaded back up. After restarting...
  8. computer stopping and restarting

computer stopping and restarting: My computer stops , shows blue screen stating problem with pc and restarts This happens 4 to five times a day. How can i solve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-stopping-and-restarting/ab35e45c-8494-4b5f-8d28-ef8d6fd78b0a
  9. My computer won’t restart after this

My computer won’t restart after this: So when I use my computer and I restart it, it just pop up this error and there is no way to escape this error [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-restart-after-this/8118de12-c064-45b8-8c77-f515faa154ab
  10. Computer won’t restart after updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer won’t restart after updating: A while back I attempted to download the windows 10 update. Everything went smoothy until my MSI laptop had to restart. When it did, it went to the MSI logo screen, and stays there for eternity. I had windows reinstalled, and whenI tried to update it again the same thing...