Windows 10: I'm confused . . Can't get through the password maze! We lost login information. I need to...

Discus and support I'm confused . . Can't get through the password maze! We lost login information. I need to... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro v1809 (OS Build 17763.557) / Lenovo P910 Workstation Good Morning, I'm in password Hell! My Lenovo workstation was bricked by a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ImageMan100, Jun 15, 2019.

1. I'm confused . . Can't get through the password maze! We lost login information. I need to...

Windows 10 Pro v1809 (OS Build 17763.557) / Lenovo P910 Workstation

Good Morning, I'm in password Hell!

My Lenovo workstation was bricked by a Microsoft update in April, and we lost microsoft login information. I need to recover by setting a single username and password that works for all aspects of "Microsoft"

I changed my Microsoft Account password successfully today.

- Microsoft Main login

- Microsoft Store
    - Microsoft Hello
    - And so on

To the best of my knowledge, I have never had a "PIN"

I don't have visibility of the overall user names and passwords in one place on Microsoft. I changed my Microsoft Account password successfully today. When I go to the Microsoft Store to make a .99 purchase it sends me to Hello which will not accept my new password and wants my PIN.

Help will be most welcome and appreciated!

:)

ImageMan100, Jun 15, 2019

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Recover lost login password

Hello John,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

To be able to assist you better, provide us a few more details on the below questions.

• Are you referring to a Microsoft Account or a Local user Account?
    • What was the particular situation you were facing before attempting to login to Windows using Safe Mode, when you say "in order to load the software"? Also, is it a third party software you are referring to?
    • Do you receive any specific error message or notification when you say "system wouldn't reboot using my regular login password"?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed to resolve the issue?

Write to us with the required information for us to be able to assist you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jun 15, 2019
  4. SaiZo Win User

I'm confused . . Can't get through the password maze! We lost login information. I need to...

I have a problem with my modem, can't logon/login to it.

I need to login, otherwise the rest of the computers stand still. It has worked before, and works for everyone else who has it.. I just lost the paper with instructions.

Thanks Jack1n, that solved it!!

Omg.. They had done a reset... So the login was the same as the password. Changed that to something difficult.
    Strange.. I asked for 10/10 from them. Got 1000/1000(!??!?) *Confused I'm confused . . Can't get through the password maze! We lost login information. I need to... :confused:

SaiZo, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

I'm confused . . Can't get through the password maze! We lost login information. I need to...

1. I'm confused . . Can't get through the password maze! We lost login information. I need to... - Similar Threads - I'm confused Can't

2. I'm confused

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm confused: Updates are available. We'll download them when you are not using a metered connection, or you can download 775.37 MB using your current data connection charges might apply. You might still need to connect to unmetered Wi-Fi for some updates. The phrase charges might apply...
  3. I'm confused

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm confused: Updates are available. We'll download them when you are not using a metered connection, or you can download 775.37 MB using your current data connection charges might apply. You might still need to connect to unmetered Wi-Fi for some updates. The phrase charges might apply...
  4. I'm, confused?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm, confused?: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.This computer, is fine. I have another, Dell computer.And it has, problems. You know when you, download a file.Then you click on, save.You go to the download folder, and run it.My other, Dell computer. Does not have a download...
  5. I'm, confused?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm, confused?: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.This computer, is fine. I have another, Dell computer.And it has, problems. You know when you, download a file.Then you click on, save.You go to the download folder, and run it.My other, Dell computer. Does not have a download...
  6. I'm, confused?

7. "We can't find this file" Video Editor - I'm at a lost.

"We can't find this file" Video Editor - I'm at a lost.: Hello there, I've spent a few days working on a video and I have always managed to pick right off where I last left it. Went to continue editing the project this morning, roughly two hours ago, and this is what I was met with: [ATTACH] The videos which have been sitting...
  8. lost login password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lost login password: I have lost my user password . I am using my pin to log in with but I can.t remembewr my login passwd and I need it for some games and software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-login-password/c7a0e194-39dd-419b-870c-be81ed184f9e
  9. login and password lost

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    login and password lost: Windows is registered in my name I got one of my laptops back from my grandson and found that now he changed the user name and password. and forgot the password he used How can I get into it...
  10. Lost login password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost login password: I have a fusion laptop that my grandson has forgotten password. I did a shift and reatart to get into reseting pc. I selct troubleshoot, then reset this pc, remove everyting, then just remove my files. I get a message additional space is needed on the drive where Windows is...