Windows 10: I'm connected to the internet and can browse just fine, but my connection status is no...

Discus and support I'm connected to the internet and can browse just fine, but my connection status is no... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm connected to the internet and can browse just fine, but my connection status is no internet, secured. This prevents from using windows UWP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by capioxy, Nov 12, 2018.

1. capioxy Win User

I'm connected to the internet and can browse just fine, but my connection status is no...

I'm connected to the internet and can browse just fine, but my connection status is no internet, secured. This prevents from using windows UWP softwares.

:)

capioxy, Nov 12, 2018

2. Can't connect to the Internet, local connection only??

Does other devices using the same WLAN connect and browse the internet fine? Could be an issue with your router.

brandonwh64, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Virus-j Win User
    Connected to router but cannot browse the web

I did Try Chrome and Firefox but same thing as internet Explorer wont Connect, I cant even connect to my router from it.

Yep Rebooted aswell, That was the first thing i Did.

Also my other Laptop Can connect to the Homehub fine and i can browse the net on the that.

Seems to be a problem with the Compaq mini.

Virus-j, Nov 12, 2018
  4. AndreePin Win User

I'm connected to the internet and can browse just fine, but my connection status is no...

loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

1. I'm connected to the internet and can browse just fine, but my connection status is no... - Similar Threads - I'm connected internet

2. I can connect to the internet just fine, anything to do with browsers. I cannot connect to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can connect to the internet just fine, anything to do with browsers. I cannot connect to...: for example Overwatch 2 boots me out to the menu, signs me out then says, lost connection to server, Deep Rock Galactic, and Valheim both either lock up and freeze or DRG just doesn't show the servers. I have tried many methods to fix this, Disabling firewalls and antivirus...
  3. I can connect to the internet just fine, anything to do with browsers. I cannot connect to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can connect to the internet just fine, anything to do with browsers. I cannot connect to...: for example Overwatch 2 boots me out to the menu, signs me out then says, lost connection to server, Deep Rock Galactic, and Valheim both either lock up and freeze or DRG just doesn't show the servers. I have tried many methods to fix this, Disabling firewalls and antivirus...
  4. My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown: Hi, I am connected to the Internet by LAN to my router which will access all the web pages, but the Windows update will not work nor Outlook, since they say that I have no Internet connection. This happened after the last Windows update. I am running Windows10 64 version...
  5. My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown: Hi, I am connected to the Internet by LAN to my router which will access all the web pages, but the Windows update will not work nor Outlook, since they say that I have no Internet connection. This happened after the last Windows update. I am running Windows10 64 version...
  6. My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I'm connected to the internet but I can only browse

I'm connected to the internet but I can only browse: When ever i open the windows app store it says " PC is not connected to the internet, try again." But the thing is, i am connected to the internet, i can browse, watch youtube play music, i was able to download seam. But i cant download discord because of " not being...
  8. No Internet connection and its work just fine.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Internet connection and its work just fine.: Fresh Windows 10 Install for a new PC.. Maybe this is not new for most of you all..but this is new to me.. same with my name Nubi (newbie) i thought i cant install windows without microsoft accounts... Key points: Dont go Online too soon.. If you're free u can drop...
  9. I can browse the Internet but it says i'm not connected.

I can browse the Internet but it says i'm not connected.: I'm connected to the internet and I can browse on internet, play online games and install programs. However it says I'm not connected to the network this stops me from downloading new network updates or logging onto adobe to do work. Sometimes when the PC is shutdown and...
  10. Connected to internet but can’t browse

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connected to internet but can’t browse: Hi there. We have just got a new wifi connection. Works fine on tablets and mobiles BUT when we use on Acer laptop with Windows 10. It connects successfully to our network and we can download BUT we cant browse. We have tried multiple browsers and web sites. Any ideas...