Windows 10: I'm connected to the internet but I can only browse

Discus and support I'm connected to the internet but I can only browse in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When ever i open the windows app store it says " PC is not connected to the internet, try again." But the thing is, i am connected to the internet, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 11Chachi11, Jan 9, 2021.

1. I'm connected to the internet but I can only browse

When ever i open the windows app store it says " PC is not connected to the internet, try again." But the thing is, i am connected to the internet, i can browse, watch youtube play music, i was able to download seam. But i cant download discord because of " not being connected to the internet."

When i bring up the side bar for the wifi it shows a 'x' over the wifi icon but when i click on it it says im connected. Ive restarted my computer twice, updated it and every. Ive even connected to my moble hotspot and i cant open the windows app store what so ever. Do i seriously need an ethernet cable for a 2019 laptop?

:)

11Chachi11, Jan 9, 2021

2. Unable to browse the Internet even when connected to Wi-Fi

Hi,

There may be several reasons as to why you cannot connect to the internet. To isolate the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• What browser are you using?
    • Have you tried connecting to the internet using a wired connection?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Does this happen with all websites?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    We also suggest that you try the try the troubleshooting steps found
    here

Regards.

Katrina Men, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Unable to browse the Internet even when connected to Wi-Fi

Hi Shahed,

If you're network shows connected yet it doesn't allow you to browse online, it's possible that the network is not configured properly. To configure your network, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Windows
      I'm connected to the internet but I can only browse [​IMG]
    • Select Settings or the gear icon.
    • Select Network & Internet.
    • Under Wi-Fi, select Wi-Fi settings.
    • Under Manage known networks, select the network you want to delete.
    • Click Forget.

Repeat steps 1 to 5 to reconnect, this time press
    Connect, then type the password and follow the instructions. Once you're done, check if the issue persists.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Jan 9, 2021
  4. I'm connected to the internet but I can only browse

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

I'm connected to the internet but I can only browse

1. I'm connected to the internet but I can only browse - Similar Threads - I'm connected internet

2. My device is connected to internet, I can use it to browse but it is written No Internet,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device is connected to internet, I can use it to browse but it is written No Internet,...: Hello, recently I have this problem in my device.My device can connect to internet. I can use it to browse on edge, chrome, MS teams and other. but it says 'No internet, secured' on the available network and it also write 'not connected' in network status. I also can't...
  3. My device is connected to internet, I can use it to browse but it is written No Internet,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My device is connected to internet, I can use it to browse but it is written No Internet,...: Hello, recently I have this problem in my device.My device can connect to internet. I can use it to browse on edge, chrome, MS teams and other. but it says 'No internet, secured' on the available network and it also write 'not connected' in network status. I also can't...
  4. My device is connected to internet, I can use it to browse but it is written No Internet,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Network & Internet Connections shows that I'm not connected to the internet, but I can...

Network & Internet Connections shows that I'm not connected to the internet, but I can...: Starting just today, shortly after the start of the afternoon my computer began displaying the icon for no internet connections, and I am unable to figure out how to fix it. As it goes, the only things I cannot seem to connect to the internet on are the actual Windows apps...
  6. Network & Internet Connections shows that I'm not connected to the internet, but I can...

Network & Internet Connections shows that I'm not connected to the internet, but I can...: Starting just today, shortly after the start of the afternoon my computer began displaying the icon for no internet connections, and I am unable to figure out how to fix it. As it goes, the only things I cannot seem to connect to the internet on are the actual Windows apps...
  7. Network & Internet Connections shows that I'm not connected to the internet, but I can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Microsoft apps not connecting to internet , while i have internet and can browse

Microsoft apps not connecting to internet , while i have internet and can browse: Hi I got this issue 1-2 years ago I couldnt do anything about it so I gaved up on it. But now I need the microsoft application so, I look forward to fix it please write the anwser here so others can fix it to. the reson why I ask this beacuse I found this question but no...
  9. I can browse the Internet but it says i'm not connected.

I can browse the Internet but it says i'm not connected.: I'm connected to the internet and I can browse on internet, play online games and install programs. However it says I'm not connected to the network this stops me from downloading new network updates or logging onto adobe to do work. Sometimes when the PC is shutdown and...
  10. I'm connected to the internet and can browse just fine, but my connection status is no...

I'm connected to the internet and can browse just fine, but my connection status is no...: I'm connected to the internet and can browse just fine, but my connection status is no internet, secured. This prevents from using windows UWP softwares....