Windows 10: I'm connected to wifi but certain websites won't load

Discus and support I'm connected to wifi but certain websites won't load in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I got a new wifi rooter yesterday and ever since I've connected to the new wifi, certain websites won't load (my phone is the same too) Idk what to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by megauwu, Feb 6, 2019.

1. megauwu Win User

I'm connected to wifi but certain websites won't load

So I got a new wifi rooter yesterday and ever since I've connected to the new wifi, certain websites won't load (my phone is the same too) Idk what to do, restarting my computer hasn't worked and same with using the trouble shooter and network trouble shooter, please help!

:)

megauwu, Feb 6, 2019

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Feb 6, 2019
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

I'm connected to wifi but certain websites won't load [​IMG]

tamo, Feb 6, 2019
  4. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

I'm connected to wifi but certain websites won't load [​IMG]

tamo, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

1. I'm connected to wifi but certain websites won't load - Similar Threads - I'm connected wifi

2. Can't connect to certain websites on a certain wifi network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to certain websites on a certain wifi network: I recently bought a new laptop with window 11 and I can't seem to access certain websites on my home wifi network.I tested it on other networks and everything worked, even when I used a wired connection to my router everything was fine. I tried to clear my browser cache,...
  3. Can't connect to certain websites on a certain wifi network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to certain websites on a certain wifi network: I recently bought a new laptop with window 11 and I can't seem to access certain websites on my home wifi network.I tested it on other networks and everything worked, even when I used a wired connection to my router everything was fine. I tried to clear my browser cache,...
  4. Cant connect to certain websites that are online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant connect to certain websites that are online: Does anyone know why this occurs? Photo To list what I tried flushdns Uninstall Ethernet Driver No proxy No VPN Removed security programs Somehow mcafee got installed and it was horrible to uninstall Disabled firewall Tried on other browsers The sites work fine on my...
  5. Most websites won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Most websites won't load: Windows 10, version 1909. I ran CCleaner and flushed the DNS cache. Websites without much in the way of images will generally load quickly, except Yahoo Mail. It won't load at all. Websites with lots of images only load a little, if they load anything. I just installed the...
  6. Web Pages Won't Load But Wifi Is Connected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Web Pages Won't Load But Wifi Is Connected: Hello I'm trying to solve an issue in which web pages won't load on a laptop, however the laptop is connected to Wifi. So far I've recommended using cmd to do a dns flush and making sure the ip4 and ip6 settings are set to automatic. The problem persists across multiple...
  7. Cannot Connect to Certain Websites

Cannot Connect to Certain Websites: This has been a problem for a few months now. Certain websites (like mega.nz and dropbox) will give me a connection error when I try to access them. This is true even if I change browsers, or even use my neighbor's wifi. I know it's not my own wifi, because I can use my...
  8. Can't connect to certain websites

Can't connect to certain websites: This issue has been going on for over 1 month already. I have already checked to see if it was an issue with only my WiFi/browser, but no. If I change to my neighbor's WiFi or something, the page still won't load. If I change to Microsoft edge or google chrome, it still won't...
  9. Not Able To Connect To Certain Websites

Not Able To Connect To Certain Websites: I Have Updated My Windows 10 Recently And Since I Did The Update, I Have Been Unable To Connect To Certain Websites Such As; https://store.steampowered.com/ https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/ https://discordapp.com/ I Tried Resetting (Keeping My Personal Files) And It...
  10. Connection works but browsers won't load any websites

Connection works but browsers won't load any websites: Hello, today I upgraded my Win8 to Win10 and now I can't load any website. Tried chrome, firefox, IE, nothing works. It shows me only ERR_CONN_TIME - I tried to ping servers like google, ping is working fine. - also tried boot in safe mode, sites load perfect - tried...