Windows 10: I’m constantly being logged into a temp profile and I can’t fix it. The file without the...

Discus and support I’m constantly being logged into a temp profile and I can’t fix it. The file without the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dudewhofactchecks [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dudewhofactchecks, Apr 11, 2020.

1. I’m constantly being logged into a temp profile and I can’t fix it. The file without the...

/u/Dudewhofactchecks, Apr 11, 2020

2. Windows temp profile

Hi..

I am facing the problem of temp profile login. I followed few steps stated in the websites like removing .bak from your SID. but it doesn't work. Still my profile is logging in to temp profile.

Please do suggest some solution

Thanks

SivaSankaran1, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Mike07073 Win User
    Logs into temp profile

I upgraded from windows 8 to windows 10 yesterday and when I logged in it said preparing windows, then said I was logged into a temp profile.

in the event log I have the following

event 1502

Windows cannot load the locally stored profile. Possible causes of this error include insufficient security rights or a corrupt local profile.

DETAIL - The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

(the online help goes to a page that is not available )

I also have an error 1508

Windows was unable to load the registry. This problem is often caused by insufficient memory or insufficient security rights.

DETAIL - The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

for C:\Users\mike\ntuser.dat

I can not use sfc because I do not have admin rights in temp profile

Logging out and logging back in gives same results...preparing windows then temp profile

Mike07073, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

I’m constantly being logged into a temp profile and I can’t fix it. The file without the...

Missing folder after the PC logged in to Temp profile

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the when you sign in to the computer, you are signed in to a temp profile. As you have mentioned that you are back to the regular profile however, unable to access a folder, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you receive when you try to access the folder?
    • Which folder did you move and to which profile?

You can try searching for the folder or files inside the folder and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open File Explorer and press
      ctrl + F
      key together.
    2. Search for the folder with the name or the files inside the folder.
    3. You can also search for the file using the file extension adding the
      * sign as a prefix, like *.exe or *.jpeg
    You can also navigate to C:\Users and if you see a folder name starting with Temp, you can look for the file or folder inside the Temp folder.

If you find the folder or the file, you can copy the data.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

I’m constantly being logged into a temp profile and I can’t fix it. The file without the...

1. I’m constantly being logged into a temp profile and I can’t fix it. The file without the... - Similar Threads - I’m constantly being

2. Lost files after temp profile fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost files after temp profile fix: Hi, I just came across Windows 10 temp profile problem. When I was in the Temp profile, I can see that the files in my original profile are intact. And then I did the recommended fix by removing bak after the original profile SID in registry, after that I can login back my...
  3. Lost files after temp profile fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost files after temp profile fix: Hi, I just came across Windows 10 temp profile problem. When I was in the Temp profile, I can see that the files in my original profile are intact. And then I did the recommended fix by removing bak after the original profile SID in registry, after that I can login back my...
  4. Lost files after temp profile fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I can’t factory reset without logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t factory reset without logging in: I got locked out of my windows 11 pc and my advanced options are only “startup settings” and “UEFI Firmware Settings” how can I factory reset just using those options?...
  6. I can’t factory reset without logging in

I can’t factory reset without logging in: I got locked out of my windows 11 pc and my advanced options are only “startup settings” and “UEFI Firmware Settings” how can I factory reset just using those options?...
  7. Being logged on as a temp user.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Being logged on as a temp user.: I'm being logged on as a tempary user. The Event Viewer describes warnings and the following:1. The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239} and APPID...
  8. Being logged on as a temp user.

Being logged on as a temp user.: I'm being logged on as a tempary user. The Event Viewer describes warnings and the following:1. The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239} and APPID...
  9. Being logged on as a temp user.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. temp profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    temp profile: for the last couple of weeks every time I restart my pc and log in I get a different profile and it is temp. I can log longer use my original profile. I am using windows 10 and can't fine a user profile update or add etc. how can i fix this?...