Windows 10: I'm currently at 18309 and my PC isn't being offered 18312

Discus and support I'm currently at 18309 and my PC isn't being offered 18312 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm currently at 18309 and my PC isn't being offered 18312 Ran troubleshooting but no problem was identified Any ideas? 125202 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by robgr, Jan 13, 2019.

1. robgr Win User

I'm currently at 18309 and my PC isn't being offered 18312

Ran troubleshooting but no problem was identified
    Any ideas?

:)

robgr, Jan 13, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 13, 2019
  4. I'm currently at 18309 and my PC isn't being offered 18312

Tracking option in Latest Nokia Maps gone

Isn´t enough for Nokia that we pay a lot of money for one of their cel phones? it isn´t fair.... and Nokia don´t do nothing!!!!... It sucks... i´m in shock...

Maybe if this list of trick unsatisfied clients become more of 100 pages... maybe, only maybe nokia gonna listen us...

rafael0911, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

1. I'm currently at 18309 and my PC isn't being offered 18312 - Similar Threads - I'm currently 18309

2. My Ps4 controller isn't being detected by my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Ps4 controller isn't being detected by my PC: Hi, I recently changed my motherboard and as part of that, I upgraded to windows 11. Since then, I've been unable to connect my Ps4 controller wired. When I plug the controller in, it will light up orange indicating that it does charge, but when I press the Playstation...
  3. My Ps4 controller isn't being detected by my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Ps4 controller isn't being detected by my PC: Hi, I recently changed my motherboard and as part of that, I upgraded to windows 11. Since then, I've been unable to connect my Ps4 controller wired. When I plug the controller in, it will light up orange indicating that it does charge, but when I press the Playstation...
  4. Windows Update are not being Offered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update are not being Offered: Many of our Windows 11 computers are not pulling the latest updates, and we have to install them manually. This is what we have done, 1. Run the troubleshooter for Windows updates 2. Run DISM / online /cleanup-image /restorehealth3. sfc /scannow4. Reset Windows update...
  5. Windows Update are not being Offered

Windows Update are not being Offered: Many of our Windows 11 computers are not pulling the latest updates, and we have to install them manually. This is what we have done, 1. Run the troubleshooter for Windows updates 2. Run DISM / online /cleanup-image /restorehealth3. sfc /scannow4. Reset Windows update...
  6. My CPU isn't currently supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My CPU isn't currently supported: HI, I have a Inter Core i7-4771 CPU @350 GHz, in the future my processor is going to be supported for update to Windows 11?.Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cpu-isnt-currently-supported/48b4082e-a383-4957-8150-be25a929b4fc
  7. My CPU isn't currently supported

My CPU isn't currently supported: HI, I have a Inter Core i7-4771 CPU @350 GHz, in the future my processor is going to be supported for update to Windows 11?.Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cpu-isnt-currently-supported/48b4082e-a383-4957-8150-be25a929b4fc
  8. My Microphone isn't being detected by my pc...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Microphone isn't being detected by my pc...: Good Evening,My microphone that I just bought Elgato Wave:3 is not being detected by my pc, so I can't even troubleshoot it. It is not available in the microphone settings or anything else I've tried....
  9. v1607 not being offered on 1 PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    v1607 not being offered on 1 PC: I had 2 desktop PCs here running Windows 10 1511. One got the 1607 update a week ago. The other has not had it offered as of yet. The "More Info" link is not available either. Advice? 60129
  10. Why isn't my laptop being offered the Win10 upgrade?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why isn't my laptop being offered the Win10 upgrade?: Is it only for retail versions of windows? I thought MS wanted to get everybody upgraded as long as their version of windows was valid, are oem versions not included in the free upgrade? 12207

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 rs6 build 18312 iso direct link