Windows 10: im currently crying

Discus and support im currently crying in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft. I'd like to address two things. 1. **** you. 2. yes, I am currently crying out of frustration due to your software. Allow me to explain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EmmaBrock1, Mar 22, 2021.

1. im currently crying

Hi Microsoft. I'd like to address two things. 1. **** you. 2. yes, I am currently crying out of frustration due to your software. Allow me to explain further: I was working on a school assignment on Microsoft Powerpoint and as I go to save the hour long amount of work I had just done, it told me to sign in. I assumed I was already signed in because I had been signed in earlier that day, but still did so anyway. The page reloaded with me signed in but to my horror I found that most all of the work I had done was completely erased, saying a "guest had edited this presentation." It offered to let me see the work the "guest" had done, but then nothing was there. Now because of Powerpoint's incompetency, I will have to redo my entire presentation. I came to this discussion software not looking to fix my problem and recover my lost work because obviously thats not possible, but to simply complain. Originally I had planned to just say **** you and move on but somehow I ended up writing this entire monstrosity. I know its not anyone at Microsoft's fault, but I couldn't just sit there and cry on my private story now could I? I request no assistance because I know there is nothing to be done, so don't even try to help. I'm purely here to whine and complain. Did I waste your time? Definitely. Can my work be recovered? No. Do I feel better after complaining to no one at all? Unfortunately, no. Are the tears dried on my face? Yes, yes they are. I know millions have been victims of this problem, and honestly I feel a little better knowing I am not alone in this struggle. I guarantee someone else my age is currently crying over their lost work as well. You'd think after all this time I would've learned something from past erased work on Powerpoint, but nope. Anyways, I have a math class to attend and my fury has retreated into numbness, so farewell and just for kicks: **** you :

:)

EmmaBrock1, Mar 22, 2021
  2. DarijusYL Win User

PLEASE HELP IM CRYING!

So i downloaded a non genuine version of windows pro and before i had windows home genuine verified and all the good stuff u know. but after i downloaded i relized that i downloaded not a verified thing and im freaking out please help me im crying

DarijusYL, Mar 22, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 22, 2021
  4. BlackZero Win User

im currently crying

Far Cry 3 Promotion & Steam

I just got a similar email, but with 'p1', it also clarified the far cry 3 situation.

BlackZero, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

im currently crying

1. im currently crying - Similar Threads - currently crying

2. windows hello currently unavailable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello currently unavailable?: So my laptop decided to update to windows 11, and with that, I've lost the ability to use a pin to sign in. I was able to before, but now it requires that I have windows hello. I've tried looking up a solution and all of them just say to set it up. This is not an option for...
  3. windows hello currently unavailable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows hello currently unavailable?: So my laptop decided to update to windows 11, and with that, I've lost the ability to use a pin to sign in. I was able to before, but now it requires that I have windows hello. I've tried looking up a solution and all of them just say to set it up. This is not an option for...
  4. The current webpage is trying to open a file on your computer. Do you want to allow this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The current webpage is trying to open a file on your computer. Do you want to allow this?: I got above warning when one webpage try to open a html file on local pc. How can I disable the popup warning and let webpage run the html directly?...
  5. The current webpage is trying to open a file on your computer. Do you want to allow this?

The current webpage is trying to open a file on your computer. Do you want to allow this?: I got above warning when one webpage try to open a html file on local pc. How can I disable the popup warning and let webpage run the html directly?...
  6. The current webpage is trying to open a file on your computer. Do you want to allow this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. How to get update and security page to load after reset. Currently directing to display on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get update and security page to load after reset. Currently directing to display on...: I did a reset of Windows 10 on my laptop today and afterwards the update and security link directs back to my laptop display instead of opening in the settings. I haven't done anything else because I don't know what to do!...
  8. How to get update and security page to load after reset. Currently directing to display on...

How to get update and security page to load after reset. Currently directing to display on...: I did a reset of Windows 10 on my laptop today and afterwards the update and security link directs back to my laptop display instead of opening in the settings. I haven't done anything else because I don't know what to do!...
  9. How to get update and security page to load after reset. Currently directing to display on...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Huge issues currently with drivers on windows 7.

Huge issues currently with drivers on windows 7.: Hello! I recently got this windows 7 laptop. The HP elitebook 820 G2. I turned it on, I had to use a windows 7 install USB, went through setup. Sound works, but I have no graphics drivers as shown by me being on aero basic and no WLAN drivers. I do have ethernet drivers but I...