Windows 10: IM DAMN NEAR 99 PLZ HELP0 B 4 A 100 ROLL ON THRU ACTIVATIOON HELP

Discus and support IM DAMN NEAR 99 PLZ HELP0 B 4 A 100 ROLL ON THRU ACTIVATIOON HELP in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Plz don't hurt me but those that need a laugh have at....1st hackers don't bother I'm broke as a joke n it will surly be hackers practice. I don't...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by San Kennedy, Feb 11, 2024.

1. IM DAMN NEAR 99 PLZ HELP0 B 4 A 100 ROLL ON THRU ACTIVATIOON HELP

Plz don't hurt me but those that need a laugh have at....1st hackers don't bother I'm broke as a joke n it will surly be hackers practice. I don't... I'm not bout 2 put NOTHING u can make my credit go further than its 402 n a half points already...im damn near 99 yrs. old I'm 68 and just retired an bored ASF.....JUST LEARNED THEM DARE EBONIC .NOW HOW DO I activate a windows 10 pro that WAS NOT ACTIVATED PRIOR TO THE UPGRADE FROM 7-8 NOW 10 YEP ABSOFUCKLUTELY THATS HOW old bellacomputer is isn't broke i Ain't buying.. now how do i activate dis here for free. I Can't AFFORD to pay for A DI

:)

San Kennedy, Feb 11, 2024

2. camera roll in surface 4, windows 10

Hello gillesmousseau,

Your error code indicates that the camera app is unable to create the file, this usually indicates that there is a permissions issue with your currently logged in user being able to write to the "Camera Roll" folder.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, I'd recommend following the steps in this article to troubleshoot camera issues on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 11, 2024
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 update stall at 99%

Hi Trevor,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

When you say 'update to Windows 10 stalling at 99%' are you referring to upgrade to Windows 10 is stuck or unable to update Windows to different builds?

If your upgrade to Windows 10 Is stuck at 99% then refer the link below suggested by
    Ander Da Costa on May 6, 2016 and follow the steps suggested.

Redirecting

If you are referring to Windows updates then follow the steps and check.

Run the Update Troubleshooter on the computer.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Update. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows update.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 11, 2024
  4. wolf2009 Win User

IM DAMN NEAR 99 PLZ HELP0 B 4 A 100 ROLL ON THRU ACTIVATIOON HELP

PLZ Comment on what i'm buying

UPDATE : thx to everyone's helpful's suggestions , i'm going with p35 and 4gb ddr2 800 . Now plz suggest me good and reliable motherboard in this category, preferrably firewire onboard .

What i'm buying - q6600 , plz suggest a good cooler for this which will fit easily and any guide on how to fit that will be helpful .

Also graphic card 8800gs 384 mb for 129$ ? good ?

I have the rest of the components .

wolf2009, Feb 11, 2024
Thema:

IM DAMN NEAR 99 PLZ HELP0 B 4 A 100 ROLL ON THRU ACTIVATIOON HELP

1. IM DAMN NEAR 99 PLZ HELP0 B 4 A 100 ROLL ON THRU ACTIVATIOON HELP - Similar Threads - DAMN NEAR PLZ

2. IM DAMN NEAR 99 PLZ HELP0 B 4 A 100 ROLL ON THRU ACTIVATIOON HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IM DAMN NEAR 99 PLZ HELP0 B 4 A 100 ROLL ON THRU ACTIVATIOON HELP: Plz don't hurt me but those that need a laugh have at....1st hackers don't bother I'm broke as a joke n it will surly be hackers practice. I don't... I'm not bout 2 put NOTHING u can make my credit go further than its 402 n a half points already...im damn near 99 yrs. old I'm...
  3. IM DAMN NEAR 99 PLZ HELP0 B 4 A 100 ROLL ON THRU ACTIVATIOON HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IM DAMN NEAR 99 PLZ HELP0 B 4 A 100 ROLL ON THRU ACTIVATIOON HELP: Plz don't hurt me but those that need a laugh have at....1st hackers don't bother I'm broke as a joke n it will surly be hackers practice. I don't... I'm not bout 2 put NOTHING u can make my credit go further than its 402 n a half points already...im damn near 99 yrs. old I'm...
  4. memory alway near 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    memory alway near 100%: when i open my computer and check my task manger it said memory 90% idk how it happen but it does't show high using processesmy spec IntelR CoreTM i3-8100 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz ram 8gb...
  5. Plz help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plz help: Don’t know what’s? I just updated windows and restarted the computer, but now it’s stuck on a black screen with the mouse and blue loading circle. submitted by /u/Elvisdv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jtbjk1/plz_help/
  6. Nearly always at 100% disk

Nearly always at 100% disk: My PC is nearly always at 100% disk usage, it's either "system" or "Antimalware service executable" or "Sysmain". It's always something, I always do the updates, restarts when it asks, etc. Yet, every day is another one, surely windows 10 isn't updating every day, so what is...
  7. Plz help im worried AMERICAN MEGATRENDS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Plz help im worried AMERICAN MEGATRENDS: i bought this laptop 8 years ago and since then first time while starting a padge appeared saying american mega trends a weird red paramid sign and some copyright stuff why?...
  8. help plz

help plz: so um anyone know how to get to this thing power configuration manager utility? i want to disable boost clock on my laptop and i googled it and it told me to go to power configuration manager utility but idk where is it. i did google power configuration manager utility but it...
  9. plz help

plz help: i did a windows update today thinking it’s legit , but now i’m worried it’s not. i got an alert pop up telling me it was scheduled for a certain time, and whether i wanted to push it back an hour or not. i pushed it back and now it’s updating... but it’s taking forever and...
  10. Plz help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plz help plz: I was trying to solve login profilr error and i deleted the admin and the restarted my computer. It shows a black screen and when i click on windows button start menu apper which responses but no app is able to come up on screen the screen turns black not even task manager is...