Windows 10: I'm definitely not buying it again, what to do?

Discus and support I'm definitely not buying it again, what to do? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello For example, I bought The Escapist 2 at the Playstore. But on my mobile phone. Yesterday I got a PC, Windows 10, and I found a Playstore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Unknow2019, Jun 26, 2020.

1. I'm definitely not buying it again, what to do?

Hello

For example, I bought The Escapist 2 at the Playstore. But on my mobile phone. Yesterday I got a PC, Windows 10, and I found a Playstore emulator - everything is fine. But then I verified myself with the same mail I bought the game from. But it says that I will have the game, still bought it. But on the mobile phone everything still works. I also tried to uninstall it, but it did not work. Is it not possible or? I'm definitely not buying it again, what to do? :(

Many thanks in advance

:)

Unknow2019, Jun 26, 2020

2. virus and spyware definition

I followed the steps as suggested, and hence the problem got solved that time. But now again the virus definition is not getting updated. Its showing the same problem again. Any long term solution?

AbhinavSrivastav_790, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 26, 2020
  4. I'm definitely not buying it again, what to do?

what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink I'm definitely not buying it again, what to do? ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

I'm definitely not buying it again, what to do?

1. I'm definitely not buying it again, what to do? - Similar Threads - I'm definitely buying

2. Do I have to buy windows 10 again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I have to buy windows 10 again?: Hello, I've bought windows 10 online for my first gaming computer. Currently I am in the process of building a new gaming PC and was wondering if I could still use the windows 10 installation key from my first computer onto this new computer while keeping windows 10 on both...
  3. BSOD - No idea what I'm doing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - No idea what I'm doing: Hey All, I've been getting BSOD lately, the last couple i had were Irql not less equal and clock watchdog timeout I've retrieved the dump files but have not idea where to upload them Any pointers would be appreciated Thanks, Josh...
  4. Buying again

Buying again: Almost a year ago, I bought Minecraft on a mobile device, now I want to download it onto a laptop, it says I need to buy it again... How do I fix this? Do I need to buy it again? also is login live and a Minecraft account the same?...
  5. Will NEVER buy Microsoft again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will NEVER buy Microsoft again: Given this '1500462686' after 5 weeks of Windows 10 upgrade. Says they cannot contact me is a cop-out. Have to tweak Winaero a lot to use this MS-BS 10 garbage--from fonts to scrollbars and more. Cost me another $60 in Hughes.net tokens to deal with your many rotten...
  6. Why do I have to buy Minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to buy Minecraft again?: I bought the Minecraft PC version the card way back in 2014. On my old laptop, it worked fine. But why do I have to spend an extra $30 for the same game... just on a different computer? Can't I just provide a picture of both the same card + code I bought Minecraft with? I...
  7. Do I need buy windows 10 again if I'm replacing my PC?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do I need buy windows 10 again if I'm replacing my PC?: Hello, I am planning to soon replace my PC. I am building my new PC and I'm wondering if I need to buy Windows 10 again when I build my new PC. I currently have a windows retail license. Many thanks,...
  8. What installation disk do I buy?

What installation disk do I buy?: I screwed up the installation of Windows when I was reseting my computer. It now just continuously reboots and won't load Windows. I tried to make a bootable USB. I followed all directions, but my computer wouldn't recognize it. I'm not looking to just find a Windows...
  9. What to buy

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What to buy: I had my desktop crash and have to reinstall Windows 10. I took the free upgrade from Windows 7 and I can not find the license for the operating system. Now I have to purchase Windows 10 but what should I purchase Windows10 home or pro?...
  10. Do i need to buy windows again?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do i need to buy windows again?: Hello guys so today i just changed my laptop's hard disk and the person who change my hard disk says that i need to buy windows again in order to receive windows 10 which im wondering if its true or not because i have an original windows before, so now i leave my laptop...