Windows 10: I'm desperate for help!!

Discus and support I'm desperate for help!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo 320-15aip lap top that is not even a year old. After my McAfee expired I downloaded AVG but I failed to install it. A month later I was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Joy1228ce, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Joy1228ce Win User

I'm desperate for help!!

I have a Lenovo 320-15aip lap top that is not even a year old. After my McAfee expired I downloaded AVG but I failed to install it. A month later I was on it and I noticed my settings had been changed and it would deny me access to certain files. I searched it for days looking at each and every file. Until I found an invoice from Technet. It was made out to somebody else. I called them and they said I had called in to request their services a month prior and said I had paid them $400. I told them it wasn't me. I wasn't missing any money at the time. And while I was on the phone with them they emailed me an invoice with my name on it. To make a longer story shorter come to find out my daughter had fallen for some kind of spoofing scam. And used my credit card to do it. I canceled the transaction but for the life of me I can not get these guys off of my computer. Since then I discovered they had also penetrated my phone because it was synced with my laptop. They have also penetrated my husband's computer which is connected to the ethernet. They have hacked every account that I have. And managed to penetrate my new phone the second I activated it. I have never even signed into wifi at all. I think they got the information for my new phone from an email at&t sent me with the serial number and IMEI number so when I activated it. They were ready to go with their programming files. Which is not a Samsung Note 8 anymore. They use my own apps against me. My phone has a pairing app feature and they take an app and pair it with my settings and give it unlimited authority. I've done several clean installs on my laptop and they just keep coming right back. I even purchased windows 10 pro EFI USB installer and they managed to penetrate Microsoft's projected files and reprogram it. They don't ask for money and they have not touched any money in none of my accounts. I don't know what they want. I purchased the Microsoft Assure plan over 4 months ago. All they have done to help me resolve it is do a clean install. These people also intercept my phone calls and have pretended to be Microsoft and at&t. Over the last few months my laptop has lost several major functions. My keyboard no longer works and my function keys won't work. I'm not able to enter advanced boot options. They tried to make me think my registry is online. But after using a CD system suite tools that I had from years ago. I was able to get a good look at their files to see what they have done. They opened windows power shell and re- wrote some of my files. Like true means false and have given different values to things. They have made it look like my EFI drive has completely disappeared but after looking at their files it's still there. They have deactivated my driver's and then programmed it telling my system there are no available drivers. Which I have downloaded from Lenovo and installed myself. And yet my computer thinks it's the wrong drivers. I even tried to flash the bios it wouldn't work because it said the EFI needs to be mounted. I put a network analyzer app on my phone and I got lucky. I was able to trace them down to California from Texas. They even left me a message on the web page saying smart move. I gave them a day to repair my devices. At first they were compromising and was restoring my phone. But when it came to my laptop they wouldn't budge. So I turned them into the FBI. I had to drive to Dallas to do that. Because they wouldn't load the webpage for me to do it online. Since then I guess I really made them mad. Because now they have removed all my pictures from Google Drive, Microsoft One Drive, and Samsung cloud. And not once have they told me what they want. We have installed new routers and have gotten new devices only to get those hacked too. For the life of me I just want them gone. I can't have any peace of mind at all. They see every thing I do. How can I stop this? I can't wait for the FBI to do their thing. I'm losing my mind now. When I try to download programs like Malwarebytes they just make it disappear and prevent it from installing. And mind you my laptop is not connected to the internet at all. If anyone can please help me. I would appreciate it. I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

:)

Joy1228ce, Sep 26, 2018
  2. azngreentea01, Sep 26, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 26, 2018
  4. I'm desperate for help!!

Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

I'm desperate for help!!

1. I'm desperate for help!! - Similar Threads - I'm desperate help

2. Wifi connection issues, someone please help I'm very desperate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connection issues, someone please help I'm very desperate: I have been having trouble connecting to the wifi, here are all the details necessary to help understand my issue, all other devices in the house connect perfectly fine to the wifi, however my PC only has the wifi working during certain parts of the day random, I have...
  3. Wifi connection issues, someone please help I'm very desperate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi connection issues, someone please help I'm very desperate: I have been having trouble connecting to the wifi, here are all the details necessary to help understand my issue, all other devices in the house connect perfectly fine to the wifi, however my PC only has the wifi working during certain parts of the day random, I have...
  4. Wifi connection issues, someone please help I'm very desperate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Desperately In need of help with this matter.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desperately In need of help with this matter.: Hello. My PC has been having a serious issue I've spend the past 2 months searching for solution and couldn't find any solution for this matter at all. My PC severly lags and intterupts my audio making it popping and crackling with mouse lag to the point my whole system...
  6. Desperate for help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desperate for help: For a very long time, this problem has been pissing me off and I can't find a fix. My mic keeps adjusting itself. I usually keep it at 40% but it keeps spiking up to 80% or 90%. I use a superlux E205U which is a USB mic. I would really appreciate it if u could spare some...
  7. I'm desperate for help; pc will only open to repairs options page?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm desperate for help; pc will only open to repairs options page?: I have a 2016 Hp. I have win 10 minus the latest update on it. I installed some new drivers on it and it didn't run right. I restored my pc to a earlier restore point and that didn't help it. So I decided to reinstall win with a microsoft media creation tool. Have used this...
  8. Desperate for help

Desperate for help: (Lenovo: Preparing Repair) <--- this is what is showing up. I dont know if i can put this here, but im desperate for help. Anyone has any clue on how to fix this??? This is currently happening right now for about 2 hours already. Any help would be appreciated. submitted by...
  9. Desperately need help

Desperately need help: So I was updating some apps here and there on my desktop and when I went to reboot I got this error message thay said "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key". Now, I've been trying to access the bios but since I had...
  10. I need desperate help

I need desperate help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrrrrrB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7bnwv/i_need_desperate_help/