Windows 10: Im desperate please help

Discus and support Im desperate please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; What's that bluescreen https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar1B_9k62Xl1mC8yL0kody7ThofY it's driving me insaneee! what's it related to ? submitted by /u/charbel1011... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/charbel1011, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Im desperate please help

/u/charbel1011, Aug 9, 2020

2. BSOD win 10 HELP please?

Im getting regular Bseod - and desperately need some assistance. please provide next steps?

Leadership-Team-Building-Master, Aug 9, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 9, 2020
  4. litiuzka Win User

Im desperate please help

please help!! im desperate!

hi everybody i have an issue that i dont know what i have to do...i have a nokia 5300...but whe i make calls, receive them, send message appears a small unlock padlock...im terrify because probably someone are listening my calls or something...because
    i only see this icon when i send message but now is in every of my calls...i want to know what this icon means and if this is bad...

if you have also tips of how get a solution for this i will be happy!!

=)

litiuzka, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Im desperate please help

1. Im desperate please help - Similar Threads - desperate please help

2. Im desperate...pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im desperate...pls help: So, during the installation of nvidia's latest drivers, my screen went black for good. And even though I know the problem is the drivers, I literally cant do anything on the PC anymore. When I start the computer I see the motherboard logo then it goes black right away. I...
  3. Im desperate...pls help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Im desperate...pls help: So, during the installation of nvidia's latest drivers, my screen went black for good. And even though I know the problem is the drivers, I literally cant do anything on the PC anymore. When I start the computer I see the motherboard logo then it goes black right away. I...
  4. Im desperate...pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. PLEASE **** HELP IM PANICKING

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PLEASE **** HELP IM PANICKING: I was downloading a mod for minecraft and it gave my computer a virus so i decided to restart and delete every file on the pc and now it wont turn on at all, the screen just stays black and occasionally has the logo of the pc brand but it shows up for a split second and the...
  6. Desperate for help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desperate for help: For a very long time, this problem has been pissing me off and I can't find a fix. My mic keeps adjusting itself. I usually keep it at 40% but it keeps spiking up to 80% or 90%. I use a superlux E205U which is a USB mic. I would really appreciate it if u could spare some...
  7. Desperate for help

Desperate for help: (Lenovo: Preparing Repair) <--- this is what is showing up. I dont know if i can put this here, but im desperate for help. Anyone has any clue on how to fix this??? This is currently happening right now for about 2 hours already. Any help would be appreciated. submitted by...
  8. Im at a loss. Please help me.

Im at a loss. Please help me.: So my computer boots fine to the screen where the time and date is displayed. Here's where it gets weird. If I got any key on my keyboard or click my mouse, no login box appears. What's weirder still is I can't click anywhere on the screen without this happening. Not even...
  9. I'm desperate for help!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm desperate for help!!: I have a Lenovo 320-15aip lap top that is not even a year old. After my McAfee expired I downloaded AVG but I failed to install it. A month later I was on it and I noticed my settings had been changed and it would deny me access to certain files. I searched it for days...
  10. Im Despaired please help me

in Windows 10 Support
    Im Despaired please help me: In the afternoon my tablet crashed so i rebooted it by pressing the power and volume button, but if i go to the lock screen it does not react if i touch it. In the boot menu i was beforehand the touchscreen worked. If i try to completly reset the tablet it either asks for my...