Windows 10: Im desperate...pls help

Discus and support Im desperate...pls help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, during the installation of nvidia's latest drivers, my screen went black for good. And even though I know the problem is the drivers, I literally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marc-André Desrosiers, May 2, 2022.

1. Im desperate...pls help

So, during the installation of nvidia's latest drivers, my screen went black for good. And even though I know the problem is the drivers, I literally cant do anything on the PC anymore. When I start the computer I see the motherboard logo then it goes black right away. I can't access BIOS and I dont even make it to the windows watermark so I dont even get the option to boot it in safe mode to fix the drivers. I tried unplugging the graphics card and plug the hdmi cable in the motherboard but its even worse as I dont even get to see the motherboard's logo, everything just stay black. So basical

:)

Marc-André Desrosiers, May 2, 2022
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, May 2, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 2, 2022
  4. Im desperate...pls help

pls help!!!

i deleted my pics on my files in which im not supposed to..

pls help me to retrieve it!!!!

laverne6572, May 2, 2022
Thema:

Im desperate...pls help

1. Im desperate...pls help - Similar Threads - desperate pls help

2. Pls help im so confused

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pls help im so confused: I bought minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox a few years ago then I got a windows pc and when I go to the microsoft store on my pc it says I need to buy it again. Please tell me why this is happening...
  3. Pls help im so confused

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help im so confused: I bought minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox a few years ago then I got a windows pc and when I go to the microsoft store on my pc it says I need to buy it again. Please tell me why this is happening...
  4. Im desperate...pls help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Im desperate...pls help: So, during the installation of nvidia's latest drivers, my screen went black for good. And even though I know the problem is the drivers, I literally cant do anything on the PC anymore. When I start the computer I see the motherboard logo then it goes black right away. I...
  5. Im desperate...pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im desperate...pls help: So, during the installation of nvidia's latest drivers, my screen went black for good. And even though I know the problem is the drivers, I literally cant do anything on the PC anymore. When I start the computer I see the motherboard logo then it goes black right away. I...
  6. Desperate for help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desperate for help: (Lenovo: Preparing Repair) <--- this is what is showing up. I dont know if i can put this here, but im desperate for help. Anyone has any clue on how to fix this??? This is currently happening right now for about 2 hours already. Any help would be appreciated. submitted by...
  7. Pls someone help me im stressing

Pls someone help me im stressing: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vurpxd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idnfz6/pls_someone_help_me_im_stressing/
  8. Im desperate please help

Im desperate please help: What's that bluescreen https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar1B_9k62Xl1mC8yL0kody7ThofY it's driving me insaneee! what's it related to ? submitted by /u/charbel1011 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6mut0/im_desperate_please_help/
  9. Help pls im clueless

in Windows 10 Support
    Help pls im clueless: Hi all, so I have just build a new pc, it is only the third one that I have ever made and I am experiencing an issue, It happens at seemingly random times, but everything kind of freezes but not entirely. For example, if a youtube vid is playing the picture will freeze...
  10. Im stuck in a loop help pls

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Im stuck in a loop help pls: Hi i deleted an admin then factory reset my laptop now its stuck in a loop and keeps coming up with this Startup repair couldnt repair your pc log file: E:\recovery\windowsRE\winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt i have tried alot of things yet nothing is working...