Windows 10: I'm done with this error.

Discus and support I'm done with this error. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a bunch of random files on my pc and most likely some malware but idk. I'm trying to reset my computer completely to a fresh windows 10 but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/justadd_sugar, Apr 29, 2020.

1. I'm done with this error.

I have a bunch of random files on my pc and most likely some malware but idk. I'm trying to reset my computer completely to a fresh windows 10 but I keep getting this error. I will go through the part where it says "preparing to restart" and it will get to 100% then restart. It will restart like normal without taking 4 hours and when I get in to my pc it always says something along the lines of "An error occurred while restarting, no changes were made." I love how it provides no info of what I can do to fix this and the only it lets me do is close the message then I'm back to my normal, junk filled computer. Does anyone know how to fix this? Its getting very annoying.

submitted by /u/justadd_sugar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/justadd_sugar, Apr 29, 2020

2. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Apr 29, 2020
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. Involute Win User

I'm done with this error.

Stop Code: INTERNAL POWER ERROR

I’m sorry, Zbook, but I’m still confused. If, as you say, “Windows can deleted needed files,” what’s the point of performing all the steps now, long after the last BSOD? If you always need these steps performed, why not list them with the sticky instructions at the top of the forum asking for the V2 log collector to be run?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, krzemien. I’ll update my driver and see if that fixes it, though I’m on whatever came after 1803 (1905? I’m not at my PC at the moment).

Involute, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

I'm done with this error.

1. I'm done with this error. - Similar Threads - I'm done error

2. Yes I'm in the same situation. Pls describe in plain English what needs to be done? I'm...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yes I'm in the same situation. Pls describe in plain English what needs to be done? I'm...: Yes I'm in the same situation . Can this be explained in plain English? Or can I get help at a phone store or Best Buy? I'm 70 yrs old and not tech savvy regarding this. Thanks...
  3. I'm done with windows. Had enough

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm done with windows. Had enough: This is getting worse, i just logged into my msn account and all my saved passwords have gone!there are too many problems with windows 10 and i hear windows11 is even worse, all my important passwords are gone im really p****d off.so for this reason - im out.Got an Apple imac...
  4. I'm so done with Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm so done with Microsoft: So, I'm guessing that Microsoft has decided that they will decide what I can and can't have on my computer??? Linux here I come! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-so-done-with-microsoft/aa74e768-90c9-4dad-9f8c-323f8d400550
  5. I hate this so so much I'm done

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I hate this so so much I'm done: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OBIEDA_HASSOUNEH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j7fhfp/i_hate_this_so_so_much_im_done/
  6. How can this be done when I'm not using my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can this be done when I'm not using my computer: [ATTACH] How can this be done when my laptop is turned off of does this mean when it is turned on but idle I'm at a loss after reading the problems and hearing other friends problems I dont want it I know we agree to microsoft conditions but this is a heap of junk with only...
  7. stuff doesnt go away after i'm done using it

in Windows 10 Customization
    stuff doesnt go away after i'm done using it: for example, I click on the date and time stamp on my computer and the calendar pops up, I click on it again and then the calendar will disappear for a short moment and then it will pop back open but I don't want it to. how can I stop this from happening?...
  8. I'm absolutely done with Microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm absolutely done with Microsoft: This is not a question. It's an insult to all who are at Microsoft not knowing what they are doing or are simply arrogant they don't listen to their customers. Excuse me did Bill Gates leave the company to fools. Don't send out an update please. You make matters worse. Sound...
  9. I'm done with the Win10 Start Menu + apps

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm done with the Win10 Start Menu + apps: Every couple weeks Windows 10 zaps my start menu and it'll open blank. I'll open the start menu, and all my personal folders, tiles, and the apps that were there moments before will be suddenly gone. After the first time this happened, I learned how to get the apps back...
  10. I'm done with Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm done with Win10: Hi there For actual Trading -- I agree but I'm thinking of things like "Technical Analysis" where you want to run some "What If" scenarios or spread sheets with pivot tables etc. In any case you still need to run things concurrently and using keyboard + mouse combos on big...