Windows 10: I'm done with windows. Had enough

Discus and support I'm done with windows. Had enough in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This is getting worse, i just logged into my msn account and all my saved passwords have gone!there are too many problems with windows 10 and i hear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PoeUK, Jul 25, 2021.

1. PoeUK Win User

I'm done with windows. Had enough

This is getting worse, i just logged into my msn account and all my saved passwords have gone!there are too many problems with windows 10 and i hear windows11 is even worse, all my important passwords are gone im really p****d off.so for this reason - im out.Got an Apple imac on order

:)

PoeUK, Jul 25, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 25, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 25, 2021
  4. I'm done with windows. Had enough

Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

I'm done with windows. Had enough

1. I'm done with windows. Had enough - Similar Threads - I'm done enough

2. I had recently done a factory reset on my system, and after the reset I'm stuck at the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had recently done a factory reset on my system, and after the reset I'm stuck at the...: I recently did a factory reset on my laptop, everything went fine not until the welcoming message, I couldn't get pass that..if I should click enter ,it will boot and still bring me back to the same page ... please I need assistance....
  3. I'm not old enough??????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not old enough??????: I'm trying to download fallout new Vegas BUT apparently I'm not old enough my accounts set to 2000 9th of the 8th 9th of august its 15+ like FTVVYGGYTGGVYGVUGBUHB please I need help I JUST WANT NEW VEGAS!!!!!!!!...
  4. I'm not old enough??????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not old enough??????: I'm trying to download fallout new Vegas BUT apparently I'm not old enough my accounts set to 2000 9th of the 8th 9th of august its 15+ like FTVVYGGYTGGVYGVUGBUHB please I need help I JUST WANT NEW VEGAS!!!!!!!!...
  5. I'm so done with Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm so done with Microsoft: So, I'm guessing that Microsoft has decided that they will decide what I can and can't have on my computer??? Linux here I come! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-so-done-with-microsoft/aa74e768-90c9-4dad-9f8c-323f8d400550
  6. I'm done with this error.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm done with this error.: I have a bunch of random files on my pc and most likely some malware but idk. I'm trying to reset my computer completely to a fresh windows 10 but I keep getting this error. I will go through the part where it says "preparing to restart" and it will get to 100% then restart....
  7. I’ve had enough of this OS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’ve had enough of this OS: Every time. My PC has gone through 8 reinstalls of this OS due to really annoying bugs that you thing would be solved by now. The support is trash, as whenever they can’t solve the problem they tell me to reinstall. And every time I do so there is something else wrong with...
  8. Windows 1903 update had done it again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 1903 update had done it again: My computer will not reinstall google chrome, which the 1903 update maliciously removed, because the system administrator has set a group policy preventing it. Well I AM the system administrator, or at least I sure as hell better be, of my little three computer home...
  9. I'm absolutely done with Microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm absolutely done with Microsoft: This is not a question. It's an insult to all who are at Microsoft not knowing what they are doing or are simply arrogant they don't listen to their customers. Excuse me did Bill Gates leave the company to fools. Don't send out an update please. You make matters worse. Sound...
  10. I'm done with Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm done with Win10: Hi there For actual Trading -- I agree but I'm thinking of things like "Technical Analysis" where you want to run some "What If" scenarios or spread sheets with pivot tables etc. In any case you still need to run things concurrently and using keyboard + mouse combos on big...