Windows 10: I'm facing a windows bug

Discus and support I'm facing a windows bug in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm using this windows machine for a year I wanna set a pin to my laptop I have set a pin to my laptop but it's not locking after I set a pin code to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SumanthA, Mar 18, 2021.

1. SumanthA Win User

I'm facing a windows bug

I'm using this windows machine for a year I wanna set a pin to my laptop I have set a pin to my laptop but it's not locking after I set a pin code to it it's showing "Authentication is not required when this PC wakes from sleep. To change this, go to Settings and search for Power & Sleep." in yellow letter.. How can I fix this, please? I'm facing a windows bug 04ab49f6-671f-42b1-9136-b128db56d7e0?upload=true.jpg

:)

SumanthA, Mar 18, 2021

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 18, 2021
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Mar 18, 2021
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

I'm facing a windows bug

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

I'm facing a windows bug

1. I'm facing a windows bug - Similar Threads - I'm facing bug

2. facing a bug in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    facing a bug in windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BeastAayush123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/zjpxva/facing_a_bug_in_windows_10/
  3. I'm facing issue wit bit locker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm facing issue wit bit locker: My laptop automatically got locked by bitlocker please help me, i have tried all option to open bitlocked nothing is working please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-facing-issue-wit-bit-locker/92f20f67-1712-4aae-b7f8-fcb10d7a22de
  4. In Windows 11, I'm facing this issue,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11, I'm facing this issue,: I am running Windows 11 on my 2 year old Laptop, it was running Windows 10, then upgraded to Windows 11 a few months ago. I am facing this issue. Please help me solve it or if it's a bug, then please raise this issue to Microsoft to release an update to fix it....
  5. In Windows 11, I'm facing this issue,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows 11, I'm facing this issue,: I am running Windows 11 on my 2 year old Laptop, it was running Windows 10, then upgraded to Windows 11 a few months ago. I am facing this issue. Please help me solve it or if it's a bug, then please raise this issue to Microsoft to release an update to fix it....
  6. I'm facing a bootloop issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I'm facing a bootloop issue: Hello, I have faced this automatic repair issue which I went with YouTube videos I think it's a bad idea now I cannot repair it or restart the pc I'm attaching some images for referenceThe issue is of error code 0xc00000e9Also while repairing it I saw wrong mark on my...
  7. I'm facing multiple blue screen errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm facing multiple blue screen errors: Dears,I just bought a new laptop, however, I'm currently facing multiple blue screen errors. Here are some examples:-Can someone advise?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-facing-multiple-blue-screen-errors/971543fb-469b-439d-b84b-3a830f339cc8
  8. Facing this bug in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Facing this bug in Windows 10: So usually when you insert the headphone onto the jack windows pop up appears saying which device is inserted headphone earphone etc. and then you select it and you get the voice on the headphone...But from recent days when I select Headphone from the menu, it doesn't switch...
  9. What is this error I'm facing

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is this error I'm facing: ERROR in settings[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/what-is-this-error-im-facing/1a15b068-616d-4777-be27-506185fe99dc
  10. Windows 10 Face Recognition bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Face Recognition bug: I setup Windows HELLO facial recognition sign on. Interesting - If I point the laptop screen away from me (no face in front of camera) hit the ENTER key - I am allowed access into Windows 10 ... Just like if I used my password, PIN or Face??? Is there a bug fix out there...