Windows 10: I'm facing a Windows update problem and in need of help. Idk what to do. I can move the...

Discus and support I'm facing a Windows update problem and in need of help. Idk what to do. I can move the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/chose_1_username [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/chose_1_username, Aug 21, 2020.

1. I'm facing a Windows update problem and in need of help. Idk what to do. I can move the...

/u/chose_1_username, Aug 21, 2020

2. I"m having a problem with the keyboard in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 21, 2020
  3. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Aug 21, 2020
  4. I'm facing a Windows update problem and in need of help. Idk what to do. I can move the...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

I'm facing a Windows update problem and in need of help. Idk what to do. I can move the...

1. I'm facing a Windows update problem and in need of help. Idk what to do. I can move the... - Similar Threads - I'm facing update

2. Idk what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Idk what to do: Today I literally found a laptop in my house i don't remember whose was it so i just kept it and it has alot of files that i decided to do a factory reset but when it was 40% after a lil while for some reason idk why but it closed and because of that it got stuck in a startup...
  3. Idk what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Idk what to do: Today I literally found a laptop in my house i don't remember whose was it so i just kept it and it has alot of files that i decided to do a factory reset but when it was 40% after a lil while for some reason idk why but it closed and because of that it got stuck in a startup...
  4. Idk what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What can I do at this situation when I'm starting up my windows and I'm facing a problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do at this situation when I'm starting up my windows and I'm facing a problem...: What can I do at this situation when I'm starting my windows and I'm facing a problem with my password Whenever my password is correct then windows tell me that the password is incorrect....
  6. What can I do at this situation when I'm starting up my windows and I'm facing a problem...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What can I do at this situation when I'm starting up my windows and I'm facing a problem...: What can I do at this situation when I'm starting my windows and I'm facing a problem with my password Whenever my password is correct then windows tell me that the password is incorrect....
  7. What can I do at this situation when I'm starting up my windows and I'm facing a problem...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Idk what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Idk what to do: I bought Windows 10 Home yesterday and downloaded and installed it. I checked my activation settings and it says it hasn’t been activated. Is it because I have the Win 10 Pro Free Edition? submitted by /u/GamingByTheMinute [link] [comments]...
  9. Idk what to do

Idk what to do: [ATTACH] What is this and how can i stop it? submitted by /u/Row-Wise [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jhh2z0/idk_what_to_do/
  10. Help idk what this is

Help idk what this is: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/P4ND4Music [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e28s2w/help_idk_what_this_is/