Windows 10: I'm facing an issue with Windows time. So basically in my laptop the windows time is...

Discus and support I'm facing an issue with Windows time. So basically in my laptop the windows time is... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Anytime I make changes in the windows time and restart to BIOS I see that the BIOS is running on a different time. And vice versa when I change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aldrin_789, May 4, 2021.

1. I'm facing an issue with Windows time. So basically in my laptop the windows time is...

Anytime I make changes in the windows time and restart to BIOS I see that the BIOS is running on a different time. And vice versa when I change the BIOS tim then the windows time changes. It's really frustrating. The windows clock is showing time synchronization failed in yellow. And just above it shows last time synchronised was in 2015. Please provide me a solution to this problem. Btw I checked Windows time from services and it is set to automatic and it is running. Plus i tried changing the servers too.

:)

Aldrin_789, May 4, 2021
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Oh yay, is today Patch Tuesday already?

rtwjunkie, May 4, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 4, 2021
  4. AsRock Win User

I'm facing an issue with Windows time. So basically in my laptop the windows time is...

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

I had the message on my built systems and the laptops.

AsRock, May 4, 2021
Thema:

I'm facing an issue with Windows time. So basically in my laptop the windows time is...

1. I'm facing an issue with Windows time. So basically in my laptop the windows time is... - Similar Threads - I'm facing issue

2. Delay windows Hello face recognition so my camera has time to turn on

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Delay windows Hello face recognition so my camera has time to turn on: Hi,Is there a way to delay or extend the face reconition time so my external camera Lenovo Performance RGB has time to load? It's a matter of seconds missing, and I almost always get a message "unable to use face recognition", but if I go in and retry face reconition, works...
  3. Delay windows Hello face recognition so my camera has time to turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delay windows Hello face recognition so my camera has time to turn on: Hi,Is there a way to delay or extend the face reconition time so my external camera Lenovo Performance RGB has time to load? It's a matter of seconds missing, and I almost always get a message "unable to use face recognition", but if I go in and retry face reconition, works...
  4. Delay windows Hello face recognition so my camera has time to turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. In Windows 11, I'm facing this issue,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11, I'm facing this issue,: I am running Windows 11 on my 2 year old Laptop, it was running Windows 10, then upgraded to Windows 11 a few months ago. I am facing this issue. Please help me solve it or if it's a bug, then please raise this issue to Microsoft to release an update to fix it....
  6. In Windows 11, I'm facing this issue,

In Windows 11, I'm facing this issue,: I am running Windows 11 on my 2 year old Laptop, it was running Windows 10, then upgraded to Windows 11 a few months ago. I am facing this issue. Please help me solve it or if it's a bug, then please raise this issue to Microsoft to release an update to fix it....
  7. The laptop is so slow and freezes time to time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The laptop is so slow and freezes time to time: Hi!!,I have a Hp pavilion 15 p214dx with i7 dual-core CPU, 6GB ram, and 750GB HDD. It's about 7 years old and the laptop is super slow. It freezes every time when I open photoshop and I cannot do multitask with it cuz it gets stuck all the time. Like should I change the...
  8. The laptop is so slow and freezes time to time

The laptop is so slow and freezes time to time: Hi!!,I have a Hp pavilion 15 p214dx with i7 dual-core CPU, 6GB ram, and 750GB HDD. It's about 7 years old and the laptop is super slow. It freezes every time when I open photoshop and I cannot do multitask with it cuz it gets stuck all the time. Like should I change the...
  9. The laptop is so slow and freezes time to time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I'm facing an issue with Windows time.differently from the BIOS time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm facing an issue with Windows time.differently from the BIOS time.: So basically, in my laptop anytime I make changes in the windows time and restart to BIOS I see that the BIOS is running on a different time. And vice versa when I change the BIOS tim then the windows time changes. It's really frustrating. The windows clock is showing time...