Windows 10: I'm facing an issue with Windows time. So basically in my laptop the windows time is...

Discus and support I'm facing an issue with Windows time. So basically in my laptop the windows time is... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Anytime I make changes in the windows time and restart to BIOS I see that the BIOS is running on a different time. And vice versa when I change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aldrin_789, May 4, 2021.

1. I'm facing an issue with Windows time. So basically in my laptop the windows time is...

Anytime I make changes in the windows time and restart to BIOS I see that the BIOS is running on a different time. And vice versa when I change the BIOS tim then the windows time changes. It's really frustrating. The windows clock is showing time synchronization failed in yellow. And just above it shows last time synchronised was in 2015. Please provide me a solution to this problem. Btw I checked Windows time from services and it is set to automatic and it is running. Plus i tried changing the servers too.

:)

Aldrin_789, May 4, 2021
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Oh yay, is today Patch Tuesday already?

rtwjunkie, May 4, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 4, 2021
  4. AsRock Win User

I'm facing an issue with Windows time. So basically in my laptop the windows time is...

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

I had the message on my built systems and the laptops.

AsRock, May 4, 2021
Thema:

I'm facing an issue with Windows time. So basically in my laptop the windows time is...

1. I'm facing an issue with Windows time. So basically in my laptop the windows time is... - Similar Threads - I'm facing issue

2. I'm facing an issue with Windows time.differently from the BIOS time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm facing an issue with Windows time.differently from the BIOS time.: So basically, in my laptop anytime I make changes in the windows time and restart to BIOS I see that the BIOS is running on a different time. And vice versa when I change the BIOS tim then the windows time changes. It's really frustrating. The windows clock is showing time...
  3. I'm facing a windows bug

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm facing a windows bug: I'm using this windows machine for a year I wanna set a pin to my laptop I have set a pin to my laptop but it's not locking after I set a pin code to it it's showing "Authentication is not required when this PC wakes from sleep. To change this, go to Settings and search for...
  4. Windows BIOS Time Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BIOS Time Issue: Hello everyone, Recently I upgraded my computer with a M.2 SSD. Windows was reinstalled again on the SSD. The Windows BIOS time is higher than with when I was using the HDD. Using the SSD is much faster without a Windows password. But once I have setup a password for...
  5. Windows taking so much time to startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows taking so much time to startup: On reboot it shows the manufacturer logo and stays on it for a while and again it shows the windows logo and stays on it a while due to which it takes lots of time to boot up and show my lock screen late. How do I decrease my boot up time ?...
  6. Windows time sync issue

Windows time sync issue: Windows time stopped syncing. I tried to fix and saw that Windows Time is set to Manual instead of Automatic. I set Automatic but after rebooting it again is set to manual...
  7. Time Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Time Issue: This machine didn't update the daylight savings, is there any reason why this might have happened? the zone is set correctly to DUblin/London, set time automatically was set, as was adjusst for daylight savings. my other machine seems fine. i clicked the Sync now button and...
  8. Windows Date and Time issue

Windows Date and Time issue: Date and time has the wrong timezone. Changing it manually does not change the time. Changing time server does not help, setting a default location doesn't either, stopping Windows Time service and setting to automatic then starting it does not work....
  9. Windows 10 installation time facing BSoD problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation time facing BSoD problem: After facing BSoD problem i try to reinstall windows 10 & after formating C: and Beginning windows installation of 2-5% BSod problem showing up....now what can i do. My laptop doesn't have windows because it was formated. I also deleted C: 2time after faceing this...
  10. Laptop Time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Time: Upgrading to win 10 pro on my laptop. But its not been easy. 3times I tried it via windows update and each time failure. So I went into microsoft.com and read a few paragraphs and decided to try the media installion tool. Up to now it installing at - ah now into Upgrading...