Windows 10: I'm facing black screen problem when i accidently uninstall Microsoft basic display adapter...

Discus and support I'm facing black screen problem when i accidently uninstall Microsoft basic display adapter... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am facing problem when i accidently uninstall Microsoft basic display adapter. Firstly the whole pc was frozen even the cursor doesn't moves then i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AbhayVerma1, Apr 21, 2020.

1. I'm facing black screen problem when i accidently uninstall Microsoft basic display adapter...

I am facing problem when i accidently uninstall Microsoft basic display adapter. Firstly the whole pc was frozen even the cursor doesn't moves then i needs to force shut down my pc. After sometimes, when i again boot up my pc, the dell logo i have dell pc was shown, after it, the whole screen of my pc is black. I think this is becausei don't do this in the safe mode. So, what can i do in this situation. Please help me to solve this problem. I will be very thankful tu you.

:)

AbhayVerma1, Apr 21, 2020
  2. Morke97 Win User

Microsoft Basic Display Adapter *BLACK SCREEN* issue

I'll try again on the 1905 windows. With the DDU tool I should uninstall the nvidia or intel driver. (I am running on Microsoft basic display adapter). To me it looks like the mbda is colliding with the intel driver, because when I uninstall Microsoft
    basic display adapter
    and restart my pc it just appears again.

Morke97, May 23, 2020
  3. Morke97 Win User
    Microsoft Basic Display Adapter *BLACK SCREEN* issue

Hello!

I tried both ways and I still get a black screen while/after installing it. It seems to only work on Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. I have now 3 versions of Intel Graphics 630 (2017,2018,2019), tried all of them and didn't seem to make a difference. I'm facing black screen problem when i accidently uninstall Microsoft basic display adapter... :(

Morke97, May 23, 2020
  4. miwabo Win User

I'm facing black screen problem when i accidently uninstall Microsoft basic display adapter...

No Display after Microsoft Basic Display Adapter

I could not adjust the brightness of my monitor using Windows 10. I found a website (How to fix Windows 10 brightness control not working issue) which suggested that I change my display's driver to Microsoft Basic Display
    Adapter. However, as soon as I accepted that option, both of my screens went black and now they will not show a display. The lights on the front of both are flashing, so I know they're on. I've also never had a problem with either screen before. I've tried
    disconnecting the screens, reconnecting only one, and resetting my computer, but no luck.

miwabo, May 23, 2020
Thema:

I'm facing black screen problem when i accidently uninstall Microsoft basic display adapter...

1. I'm facing black screen problem when i accidently uninstall Microsoft basic display adapter... - Similar Threads - I'm facing black

2. microsoft basic display adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft basic display adapter: microsoft basic display adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-basic-display-adapter/c3f88116-72f2-480d-93dc-9b37b5c4b807
  3. Microsoft Basic display adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Basic display adapter: Hi folks,first of all I wanna say I know this question has been asked a lot but after many tries I still haven't found a fixAfter updating my drivers with driver booster and a restart I noticed my NVidia drivers were replaced with "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter"I have tried...
  4. Black Screen Issue, only work with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter

Black Screen Issue, only work with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter: Hello. My HP Elitebook 8560w computer's display suddenly blackened 1 month ago, then I switched my AMD display driver to Microsoft basic display adapter in safe mode and using my computer right now with it. Every time I update my AMD FirePro M5950, it's blackening...
  5. Problem updating Microsoft basic display adapter

Problem updating Microsoft basic display adapter: Please I need help. Anytime I try to update my display adapter, the screen start to shake with some wavy lines and some sound. I've tried several times and that's what happens every day. After it has finished downloading, it start to install but during the installation, the...
  6. microsoft basic display adapter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft basic display adapter: VGN-FS570, clean install from xp to win 10 having a problem the graphic display, only seeing microsoft basic display adapter, not getting the full screen of the display, cannot change the adapter, tried to install adapter, not supported by your device the problem is cannot...
  7. Problem with Microsoft basic display adapter

Problem with Microsoft basic display adapter: I have a problem with this adapter, it comes out as an error symbol, and when I want to update it, I get a blue screen and I have to restore windows. When I look at their properties I get the following: This device does not work properly because Windows cannot load the...
  8. Microsoft basic display adapter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft basic display adapter: The name of GPU is not shown in device manager, it's showing MICROSOFT BASIC DISPLAY ADAPTER. And when I try to upgrade GPU DRIVERS it's told best drivers are already installed. And Nvidia installer cannot continue is also being written when I try to install it by Nvidia...
  9. Microsoft Basic Display Adapter *BLACK SCREEN* issue

Microsoft Basic Display Adapter *BLACK SCREEN* issue: Hello :) I did a clean reinstall of windows 10 64 bit on my Lenovo Y520, everything was okay until I had to update my Microsoft Basic Display Adapter to Intel Graphics 630, after this update my screen went black and can only be fixed if I boot in safe mode and roll back the...
  10. Microsoft Basic Display Adapter

Microsoft Basic Display Adapter: I have a GTX 1050ti but device manager shows Microsoft Basic Display Adapter i tried updating it but it didn't work i tried updating my OS to Windows 10 but it still shows "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" i tried plugging my graphics card to other computers it works but it...