Windows 10: I'm facing microsoft.Net framework issue please help described in detail below

Discus and support I'm facing microsoft.Net framework issue please help described in detail below in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Windows Support,I am currently experiencing an issue with my Windows computer. Specifically, I am encountering the hyperlink of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Priyansh Sahu, Jan 29, 2023.

1. I'm facing microsoft.Net framework issue please help described in detail below

Dear Microsoft Windows Support,I am currently experiencing an issue with my Windows computer. Specifically, I am encountering the hyperlink of the image issue displayed in the attached image. I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this problem. Please let me know what steps I need to take in order to fix this issue. Thank you for your time and help.SincerelyPRIYANSH SAHUImage Hyperlink: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OlRR7p5U1nY3hQat2olIRBB0d0FdVqTf/view?usp=share_link

:)

Priyansh Sahu, Jan 29, 2023

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 29, 2023
  3. .NET Framework related errors?

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

I understand that you are facing issues with .NET framework, I appreciate your efforts for trying to fix this issue. Let us try few more steps and check if that helps.
    Use the .NET framework tool to uninstall and reinstall .NET framework for your PC. Refer the following article for steps to use

.NET Framework Cleanup Tool
    , this article contains detail description to use the tool.

Reply back with the status of the information to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 29, 2023
  4. I'm facing microsoft.Net framework issue please help described in detail below

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

I'm facing microsoft.Net framework issue please help described in detail below

1. I'm facing microsoft.Net framework issue please help described in detail below - Similar Threads - I'm facing microsoft

2. Please help. What could be the cause of the BSOD described below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help. What could be the cause of the BSOD described below: I get a BSOD when playing AC Valhalla, specifically when trying to jump to a location via map. I reinstalled Windows on a fresh newish SATA SSD. I removed the old SSD. I unplugged all USB devices, changed the wall socket for the mains and removed multiple power cables....
  3. Please help. What could be the cause of the BSOD described below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help. What could be the cause of the BSOD described below: I get a BSOD when playing AC Valhalla, specifically when trying to jump to a location via map. I reinstalled Windows on a fresh newish SATA SSD. I removed the old SSD. I unplugged all USB devices, changed the wall socket for the mains and removed multiple power cables....
  4. Please help. What could be the cause of the BSOD described below

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I'm facing microsoft.Net framework issue please help described in detail below

I'm facing microsoft.Net framework issue please help described in detail below: Dear Microsoft Windows Support,I am currently experiencing an issue with my Windows computer. Specifically, I am encountering the hyperlink of the image issue displayed in the attached image. I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this problem. Please let me...
  6. Microsoft .NET Framework issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework issue: Microsoft .NET FrameworkUnhandled exception has occurred in your application.If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.If you click quite the application will close immediately. Could not load load file or assembly '2529792 bytes...
  7. Microsoft .NET Framework issue

Microsoft .NET Framework issue: Microsoft .NET FrameworkUnhandled exception has occurred in your application.If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.If you click quite the application will close immediately. Could not load load file or assembly '2529792 bytes...
  8. Microsoft .NET Framework issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Microsoft details .NET Framework 3.5 End of Support

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft details .NET Framework 3.5 End of Support: Microsoft published a .NET Framework lifecycle FAQ update on October 20, 2018 to highlight changes in regards to the end of support for the company's .NET Framework 3.5 software product. The main change is that Microsoft considers the .NET Framework 3.5 a standalone product...
  10. Microsoft .NET Framework Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft .NET Framework Issue: I have a Microsoft .NET Framework issue. I keep getting a dialogue box that says "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close...