Windows 10: I'm fed up with windows 10, 8GB+ of updates. when are you going to listen to the community?...

Discus and support I'm fed up with windows 10, 8GB+ of updates. when are you going to listen to the community?... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm fed up with windows 10, 8GB+ of updates. when are you going to listen to the community? I mis XP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cecilia Garza-Trevino, Nov 19, 2019.

1. I'm fed up with windows 10, 8GB+ of updates. when are you going to listen to the community?...

I'm fed up with windows 10, 8GB+ of updates. when are you going to listen to the community? I mis XP

:)

Cecilia Garza-Trevino, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Nov 19, 2019
  4. xkm1948 Win User

I'm fed up with windows 10, 8GB+ of updates. when are you going to listen to the community?...

Advice For People wishing to update to Windows 10 Redstone

Yep. Tried to update my Realtek sound driver to the lastest version. After that I can't even use the Realtek sound control panel any more. It is now blocked. Seems M$ is determined to force users to swallow their automated driver update system.

f*u*c*k this. One step forward two steps backward.

xkm1948, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

I'm fed up with windows 10, 8GB+ of updates. when are you going to listen to the community?...

1. I'm fed up with windows 10, 8GB+ of updates. when are you going to listen to the community?... - Similar Threads - I'm fed 8GB+

2. beyond fed up now.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    beyond fed up now.: Nothing is working on my computer. Netflix, and apps I usually take for granted. Is there anyone who knows how to fix this without having to take my computer into a shop to be looked at....
  3. When I'm going to get this feature?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I'm going to get this feature?: I want the new Settings page for the 1903 update, I installed it but I don't see it on the settings page.. When I'm going to get it? Also If I'm on desktop with a external monitor can I use the new 1903 Slider?...
  4. Fed up with Cookies....

in Browsers and Email
    Fed up with Cookies....: What's the latest on blocking Cookie notices altogether.... ? 128070
  5. Fed up with Cookies....

in Windows 10 Support
    Fed up with Cookies....: What's the latest on blocking Cookie notices altogether.... ? 128070
  6. I'm going to sue you for damages

I'm going to sue you for damages: The latest update to my PC from Microsoft has ruined my brand new laptop. The speed has decreased by at least half. I am running a previous version of windows 10 that use to work fine but my computers performance is now terrible. Considering this is a brand new $2000+ work...
  7. Fed up waiting for help with my question in Microsoft Community.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fed up waiting for help with my question in Microsoft Community.: Where else is there to go to get help from a human one-on-one talking to each other? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/fed-up-waiting-for-help-with-my-question-in/eb43739a-c0e9-48dc-9719-98ceb4b2d1ee
  8. Fed up with Windows Update installing nVidia driver automatically

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fed up with Windows Update installing nVidia driver automatically: Hello guys, I'm asking this question here because I truly have no clue what to do anymore to solve this problem. After a clean install of Windows (without internet connection), as soon as I connect to the internet, Windows downloads and installs an old Nvidia driver with its...
  9. FED UP WITH WINDOWS 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FED UP WITH WINDOWS 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: This is insane!!! Who's going to pay for my new PC??? It's a nightmare using Windows 10! UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost ruined my PC once!! Sooooooooooooooooo slow!!! 10 seconds to open up the start MENU!!!! So unbearably slooooooooooow!!!! obviously it's my hardware but...
  10. Windows 9 to users: I'm listening

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 9 to users: I'm listening: [img] The Windows 9 public preview coming at the end of the month is going to ask for feedback almost to the point of annoyance. The comedy "Frasier," set in Seattle, Washington, featured a radio psychiatrist who said to every caller "I'm listening." That seems...