Windows 10: I’m getting a blue screen that says “critical process died”.

Discus and support I’m getting a blue screen that says “critical process died”. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was watching Netflix on my pc (windows10) then my power went out. While the pc was repairing itself the power went out again and now I have a blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/robzio25, Jun 5, 2020.

1. I’m getting a blue screen that says “critical process died”.

I was watching Netflix on my pc (windows10) then my power went out. While the pc was repairing itself the power went out again and now I have a blue screen with a sad face that says “critical process died”. I can’t log in at all now. As soon as I turn my pc on the blue screen come up.

I tried resetting the computer but it says “there was a problem resetting your pc”.

I tried Startup Repair but that didn’t work.

System restore did not work.

Geek squad said I’d have to take it to the store but there is a two week waiting period so I want to fix it myself. I can’t find any information online that helped me and I’ve been looking for days.

submitted by /u/robzio25
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/robzio25, Jun 5, 2020

2. critical process died

critical process died oxooooooEF error code I can get to my desktop then with in a few minutes or a single click will kick it to this blue screen ……. critical process died

GregRoberts5, Jun 5, 2020
  3. I keep getting a blue screen that states, stopcode: critical process died and then it says it is collecting data and restarts..what does this mean

Keep getting blue screen that states: stopcode: critical process died..then it says it is collecting data and restarts...what does this mean?

ReginaMallory, Jun 5, 2020
  4. I’m getting a blue screen that says “critical process died”.

CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

My PC just get restart and it shows a blue screen and says your PC run into a problem and also at the bottom says CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and it is happening again and again when I use My PC.KINDLY Please Help ME.

PurushottamChavan, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

I’m getting a blue screen that says “critical process died”.

1. I’m getting a blue screen that says “critical process died”. - Similar Threads - I’m getting blue

2. Critical Process Died - Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died - Blue Screen: Hello, for some reason my laptop won't start. There is an error while loading windows and then the famous blue screen appears with a "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" error. It goes to Windows Recovery Environment WinRe. From there none option is achievable except running the command...
  3. Critical Process Died - Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Process Died - Blue Screen: Hello, for some reason my laptop won't start. There is an error while loading windows and then the famous blue screen appears with a "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" error. It goes to Windows Recovery Environment WinRe. From there none option is achievable except running the command...
  4. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED blue screen: HiI had been the issue of "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" on my pcnot sure what could be the issueshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Al4GY4KimSpDg0uN0WSwXCQAVbLQ?e=jlWaP6any help will appreciatethank you in advance...
  5. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED blue screen: HiI had been the issue of "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" on my pcnot sure what could be the issueshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Al4GY4KimSpDg0uN0WSwXCQAVbLQ?e=jlWaP6any help will appreciatethank you in advance...
  6. Blue Screen- Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen- Critical Process Died: My sister's laptop suddenly got the blue screen error with the code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. She mostly uses the laptop for school and some important tests is on the way. We've been struggling all day with this problem. We've tried troubleshooting it using "Startup Repair",...
  7. Blue Screen - Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen - Critical Process Died: Have a Win10 machine that was only used for golf simulator - was using SkyTrak application and during use, the PC rebooted. Since the initial reboot I've been stuck in a bluescreen reboot cycle with error 'critical_processes_died'. I've tried to troubleshoot via WinRE cmd or...
  8. Blue Screen - Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen - Critical Process Died: Have a Win10 machine that was only used for golf simulator - was using SkyTrak application and during use, the PC rebooted. Since the initial reboot I've been stuck in a bluescreen reboot cycle with error 'critical_processes_died'. I've tried to troubleshoot via WinRE cmd or...
  9. Blue Screen - Critical Process Died

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. Blue screen "Critical Process Died"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen "Critical Process Died": I went to go do something and left my computer on, but when I got back it shut down and when it restarted I keep getting a blue screen with the error code "Critical_Process_Died." I tried to go into recovery mode to use start up repair, but it asked for my password which I...