Windows 10: I'm getting a BSoD after PSU upgrade. Can anyone look at the Minidump and help me with a fix?

Discus and support I'm getting a BSoD after PSU upgrade. Can anyone look at the Minidump and help me with a fix? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i recently upgraded my PSU from a 800w to a 1000w. After the upgrade i've been getting frequent BSoD.Looking for help!************* Preparing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rishabh Jain3, May 22, 2024.

1. I'm getting a BSoD after PSU upgrade. Can anyone look at the Minidump and help me with a fix?

i recently upgraded my PSU from a 800w to a 1000w. After the upgrade i've been getting frequent BSoD.Looking for help!************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true AllowParallelInitializationOfLocalRepositories : true EnableRedirectToV8JsProvider : false -- Configuring repositories ----> Repository : LocalInstalled, Enabled:

:)

Rishabh Jain3, May 22, 2024

2. BSOD before new GPU and PSU, more BSOD afterwards

(yes I asked chatGpt to make the post for me for fun!)

Hello Microsoft Community,

I recently upgraded my GPU and PSU, hoping to improve my system's performance. However, I've been encountering a significant increase in Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors since the upgrade. Prior to formatting and installing the new GPU, I did experience some occasional BSODs, which I attributed to driver errors. Since I had planned to format my system anyway, I didn't investigate further at the time.
    I also encounter a lot of frame rate drops, mostly while playing games but also during normal usage.

Here are the details of my current situation:

1. New GPU: I purchased and installed an AMD 580x GPU.
    2. PSU Replacement: I replaced my old PSU, which was approximately 10 years old, with a new one.
    BSOD Error Codes I've encountered:

1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    3. PAGE_TEMPLATE_NOT_FOUND
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

1. Memtest86: I ran Memtest86 from a USB drive, and it reported zero errors.
    2. System File Checker (SFC): I ran the "sfc /scannow" command, which detected and fixed some errors.
    3. DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management): I executed the "DISM /cleanup /restorehealth /cleanup-image" command to ensure the system image was in a good state.
    4. Chkdsk: I ran a disk check using the "chkdsk" command.
    5. Disk Repair and Defrag: I performed disk repair and defragmentation.
    6. Driver Updates: I updated all drivers using Windows Update, and I also downloaded and installed the latest AMD drivers for my GPU (AMD 580x).
    Despite undertaking these troubleshooting steps, the BSODs persist with greater frequency than before. I'm reaching out to the community for any guidance or suggestions on how to resolve this issue.

Minidump files:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RKq_oNeDNs-ktwsO0OrcY45hLATJTY9L/view?usp=share_link

samueel galanti, May 22, 2024
  3. Enz0man Win User
    DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER BSOD Help? Minidumps included!

Hey guys! I have gotten a DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER BSOD a few times in the last little while and I was wondering what was causing it. I was looking through some other threads and it looks like the minidump files would be useful.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5bPNqTClT1MXzJwV1d5bFhXeHc

This link should work.

My system is custom build with an i5 4690k, Asus Z97-M PLUS motherboard, 16gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz RAM, EVGA Geforce GTX 980 SC, Corsair RM650 PSU, 1TB Seagate HDD

Any help would be appreciated

Enz0man, May 22, 2024
  4. I'm getting a BSoD after PSU upgrade. Can anyone look at the Minidump and help me with a fix?

Can minidump files detect a psu problem?

The minidump suggest it’s a gpu problem. I’ve already submitted them before. Would it say say gpu, if in reality it was psu problems?

Austin Redd, May 22, 2024
Thema:

I'm getting a BSoD after PSU upgrade. Can anyone look at the Minidump and help me with a fix?

1. I'm getting a BSoD after PSU upgrade. Can anyone look at the Minidump and help me with a fix? - Similar Threads - I'm getting BSoD

2. I'm getting a BSoD after PSU upgrade. Can anyone look at the Minidump and help me with a fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm getting a BSoD after PSU upgrade. Can anyone look at the Minidump and help me with a fix?: i recently upgraded my PSU from a 800w to a 1000w. After the upgrade i've been getting frequent BSoD.Looking for help!************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  3. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?: Hi there,Can anyone help me analyze what's causing an issue with a PC.Here's the minidump.Thank you.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?: Hi there,Can anyone help me analyze what's causing an issue with a PC.Here's the minidump.Thank you.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  5. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Can anyone help me understand this minidump please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me understand this minidump please?: Please see the attached file through this link.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1--uZ07fAsW6W1nEZLY0fKXLjVhb_rASd/view?usp=sharingIt caused DPC Watchdog Violation Error BSOD....
  7. Can anyone help me understand this minidump please?

Can anyone help me understand this minidump please?: Please see the attached file through this link.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1--uZ07fAsW6W1nEZLY0fKXLjVhb_rASd/view?usp=sharingIt caused DPC Watchdog Violation Error BSOD....
  8. Can anyone help me to check my minidump file?

Can anyone help me to check my minidump file?: Hi everyone, My device is suffering form sudden restart with huge fan noise. I have collected the minidump but windbg keeps showing"DBGHELP: Timeout to store: https://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols" So it will be great if someone could help me check the mini dump...
  9. Can anyone help me look at these files? Having BSODs

Can anyone help me look at these files? Having BSODs: Usually will have the BSOD while gaming. I have NOTICED an unusual log and also a consistent occurrence. The event file might be nothing but something is trying to load but kept failing. might be just that instance BUT what i had noticed is that my Google Chrome pages will...
  10. Can anyone help me fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JMBandao [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eom7vz/can_anyone_help_me_fix_this/