Windows 10: I'm getting a chime every 2 minutes and unable to locate source. It is a pinging or some...

Discus and support I'm getting a chime every 2 minutes and unable to locate source. It is a pinging or some... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Am getting a 'ping' signal, source unknown. Possible connection to an audio enhancer. I didn't install.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Charles Glasgow, May 15, 2023.

1. I'm getting a chime every 2 minutes and unable to locate source. It is a pinging or some...

Am getting a 'ping' signal, source unknown. Possible connection to an audio enhancer. I didn't install.

:)

Charles Glasgow, May 15, 2023

2. I'm getting a chime every 2 minutes and unable to locate source. It is a pinging or some other 'chime noise' The only way to stop it is to mute my audio.

Am getting a 'ping' signal, source unknown. Possible connection to an audio enhancer. I didn't install.

Charles Glasgow, May 15, 2023
  3. Tjandy Win User
    Visual Studio Unable to locate package source

Hello,

I've been getting this error unable to locate package source.\

What should I do?

I tried Download Packages from the Internet to no avail.

Screenshot:

http://i.snag.gy/DQtXE.jpg

Tjandy, May 15, 2023
  4. bobkn Win User

I'm getting a chime every 2 minutes and unable to locate source. It is a pinging or some...

Thinking about getting a 1TB m.2

My first thought was that using a 1TB SSD in what is basically a caching scheme is crazy.

On further thought, it's crazy.*Smile

I'd suggest getting this Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive R/W 3200/2000 MB/s (SB-RKTQ-1TB) - Newegg.com or this Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive (SB-ROCKET-1TB) - Newegg.com as an alterative to Samsung. If you had a PCI-E 4.0 CPU + motherboard (you do not, at least in your My Computer listing), I'd suggest this: Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD Maximum Performance Solid State Drive With Heatsink (SB-ROCKET-NVMe4-HTSK-1TB) - Newegg.com.

bobkn, May 15, 2023
Thema:

I'm getting a chime every 2 minutes and unable to locate source. It is a pinging or some...

1. I'm getting a chime every 2 minutes and unable to locate source. It is a pinging or some... - Similar Threads - I'm getting chime

2. Ping timout once or twice every couple minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ping timout once or twice every couple minutes: Hey everyone, I am having trouble with my internet stability it seems, but can't really find the reason. I recently upgraded to win 11 and maybe there is a connection between this new issue and the upgraded operating system?What I observe:Using a desktop pc with a TP link usb...
  3. Ping timout once or twice every couple minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ping timout once or twice every couple minutes: Hey everyone, I am having trouble with my internet stability it seems, but can't really find the reason. I recently upgraded to win 11 and maybe there is a connection between this new issue and the upgraded operating system?What I observe:Using a desktop pc with a TP link usb...
  4. I am getting chimes ringing every 15 minutes and the hour gonging every hour in Windows 11....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting chimes ringing every 15 minutes and the hour gonging every hour in Windows 11....: I am getting chimes ringing every 15 minutes and the hour gonging every hour in Windows 11. It even happens if the speakers are being used. How do I stop this?...
  5. I am getting chimes ringing every 15 minutes and the hour gonging every hour in Windows 11....

I am getting chimes ringing every 15 minutes and the hour gonging every hour in Windows 11....: I am getting chimes ringing every 15 minutes and the hour gonging every hour in Windows 11. It even happens if the speakers are being used. How do I stop this?...
  6. I'm getting a chime every 2 minutes and unable to locate source. It is a pinging or some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting a chime every 2 minutes and unable to locate source. It is a pinging or some...: Am getting a 'ping' signal, source unknown. Possible connection to an audio enhancer. I didn't install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-getting-a-chime-every-2-minutes-and-unable-to/0bcbf6b8-32a8-4920-a74b-2e7568d52e4f
  7. I'm getting a chime every 2 minutes and unable to locate source. It is a pinging or some...

I'm getting a chime every 2 minutes and unable to locate source. It is a pinging or some...: Am getting a 'ping' signal, source unknown. Possible connection to an audio enhancer. I didn't install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-getting-a-chime-every-2-minutes-and-unable-to/0bcbf6b8-32a8-4920-a74b-2e7568d52e4f
  8. Some smart devices disconnecting every 2 minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some smart devices disconnecting every 2 minutes: Hi, so my real issue is that some of my smart devices (only the ones with multiple AC outlets such as my power strip and my dual-plug outlet) are disconnecting every 2 minutes. Its not a random disconnect - it is literally happening every 120 seconds where they "click" and...
  9. Need Help! Ping Spike Every Exact Minute?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need Help! Ping Spike Every Exact Minute?: Hi, I lately experienced ping spikes. Although I don't remember the exact moment that this occurs, I think it first occurred this week. PC Spec: Apology for the Chinese texts [ATTACH] I have updated the system and drivers a couple of weeks back in June, but no changes...
  10. Automatic Restart Every 2 Minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Restart Every 2 Minutes: Hi All, About 5 days ago I received a BSOD but I cannot remember what it was for (It may have been a Power State Failure). I would get the BSOD and then the computer would restart. I uninstalled the latest Microsoft Update (I believe it was a Security update). BSOD...