Windows 10: I'm getting a different BSOD stop code everyday, and I don't know what else to try to make...

Discus and support I'm getting a different BSOD stop code everyday, and I don't know what else to try to make... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't want to consider a hardware failure yet because all of the parts in my pc are brand new, and also I'm broke so I can't buy new hardware.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/b-r-a-n-f-l-a-k-e-s, Oct 10, 2020.

1. I'm getting a different BSOD stop code everyday, and I don't know what else to try to make...

I don't want to consider a hardware failure yet because all of the parts in my pc are brand new, and also I'm broke so I can't buy new hardware. Literally everyday something new happens and Windows 10 just Hindenburgs on me sometimes multiple times a day. So far I've gotten the following:

Thread exception not handled(?)

Kmode exception not handled

IRQL not less or equal (this happened twice, once when I was in the process of resetting windows)

DPC watchdog violation

Driver overran stackbuffer

So far I've done:

SFC /scannow

DISM /cleanup mountpoints

Windows memory diagnostic scan

SSD error checking

And I reinstalled Windows entirely

EDIT: Worth noting that every time I run DISM or SFC scans, it says there are no problems with the system. I've checked the trouble shooter for BSOD and there's literally just no option for it in settings. It just says "Windows online trouble shooting not enabled"

If this is a hardware failure then how do I find out which piece of hardware is the problem? So far the codes I've gotten all point to drivers and memory and SSD. I put together this pc like 4 days ago and made sure to do everything properly. I was very careful to use anti ESD equipment and connect everything properly.

submitted by /u/b-r-a-n-f-l-a-k-e-s
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/b-r-a-n-f-l-a-k-e-s, Oct 10, 2020
  2. Argaman Win User

Several BSOD screens with different stop codes - Windows 10

I bought a new pc, few days ago. since I got it, my windows 10 crashed about 8 to 10 times already.
    Each time I get a different stop code, the ones I got already was:

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    4. MEMORY_MANAGMENT
    5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

All I could find is this question, but I don't know if his answer is the same as mine, please tell me if it is, I'll add pictures of anything needed.

Thank you for your help, in advance, it is really important.

EDIT: I updated all drivers (motherboard, nvidia gpu), and I got a new stop code after it crashed again: POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA

Argaman, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Different BSODs everyday

Over the past month or so my PC has been getting random BSODs with different stop codes each time, but mostly MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.

The most common one is system service exception and memory management, however I have done multiple checks to make sure it isn't my hardware, such as sfc /scannow, chkdsk, and memory diagnostic tool. All of them have come up with no issues.

I have to send the larger memorydump file because my I don't have permission to upload my minidumps, apparently.

MEMORY.rar

anthony-jn, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Darkula Win User

I'm getting a different BSOD stop code everyday, and I don't know what else to try to make...

BSOD has a different stop code whenever I do a task.

I've uninstalled the drivers as you suggested, but the BSoD happened again, this time with the stop code: ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READ-ONLY MEMORY. I've also noticed that the mouse seems to take a long time to respond to a different program whenever I click on something, as well as go forward whenever I backspace on a website or folder.

Darkula, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

I'm getting a different BSOD stop code everyday, and I don't know what else to try to make...

1. I'm getting a different BSOD stop code everyday, and I don't know what else to try to make... - Similar Threads - I'm getting different

2. I receive a different BSOD error almost everyday and I don't know what to do at this point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I receive a different BSOD error almost everyday and I don't know what to do at this point: I've been experiencing this issue for probably around a year now. I think I've reinstalled windows 10 twice during this time, but this only helped temporarily. In due time, the crashes come back, and I'm stuck not knowing how to fix them. What continues to happen is the...
  3. I receive a different BSOD error almost everyday and I don't know what to do at this point

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I receive a different BSOD error almost everyday and I don't know what to do at this point: I've been experiencing this issue for probably around a year now. I think I've reinstalled windows 10 twice during this time, but this only helped temporarily. In due time, the crashes come back, and I'm stuck not knowing how to fix them. What continues to happen is the...
  4. I receive a different BSOD error almost everyday and I don't know what to do at this point

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I keep getting BSOD with different stop codes

I keep getting BSOD with different stop codes: Hello everyone, I have a rather new PC which I built 4 months ago. I had no problems whatsoever until 2-3 week ago. First I got a BSOD while playing a steam game which I recently updated. I thought it might have been because of the game and uninstalled it. However I kept...
  6. I keep getting BSOD with different stop codes

I keep getting BSOD with different stop codes: Hello everyone, I have a rather new PC which I built 3 months ago. I had no problems whatsoever until 1 week ago. First I got a BSOD while playing a steam game which I recently updated. I thought it might have been because of the game and uninstalled it. However I kept...
  7. Tried everything i know, what else can i try?

Tried everything i know, what else can i try?: 100% New build. version 20h2(OS Build 19042.630) Things I have done: Updated all drivers. no warnings or unknowns in device manager. Only Monitor, keyboard and mouse attached. Moved around one and both ram sticks through the slots. Purchased new ram. moved them all around...
  8. Getting BSoD everyday. Don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting BSoD everyday. Don't know what to do: Hi, This has been happening since the day I got my computer and installed windows 10 on it - the computer crashes with BSoD on a daily basis, sometimes twice a day, each time with a different kind of an error. The most common error codes I get are: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED,...
  9. Different BSODs everyday

Different BSODs everyday: Over the past month or so my PC has been getting random BSODs with different stop codes each time, but mostly MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. The most common one is system service exception and memory...
  10. BSOD: I honestly don't know what i'm doing wrong

BSOD: I honestly don't know what i'm doing wrong: crash files I honestly don't know what i'm doing wrong i updated my bios all my drivers, and fresh installed windows and i'm still dealing with the same problem please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod/5e19f20c-6a22-48a0-8147-1335f019307a