Windows 10: I'm getting a message pop up every 1 second from mcafee

Discus and support I'm getting a message pop up every 1 second from mcafee in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Help, I've gone into a website and then it tried sending risky connections and now mcafee is popping up showing Google chrome is trying to get to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MuktiSaikia, Nov 28, 2020.

1. I'm getting a message pop up every 1 second from mcafee

Help, I've gone into a website and then it tried sending risky connections and now mcafee is popping up showing Google chrome is trying to get to a risky connection and hackers, please help me, I'm getting anxiety.

:)

MuktiSaikia, Nov 28, 2020

2. McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Gazoo1962 Win User
    Keep getting pop up message using microsoft outlook 7 "There is no em

Hi.
    1. Outlook opens, and then I get the pop up a few seconds later.
    2. It would appear to me that the pop up occurs almost everytime outlook makes a send/receive process.
    3. Correct, it does NOT appear in the list so I can choose it.

Thanks for your time.

Gazoo1962, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Sharief K Win User

I'm getting a message pop up every 1 second from mcafee

Pop up blocked message in Microsoft Edge

Hi Michael,

• When do you get the message?
    • Does it happens with any specific website?

To enable and disable the popup blocker, follow these steps:

• Click the "..." button in the upper right-hand corner to access the Microsoft Edge menu.
    • Select Settings.
    • Click on View Advanced settings.
    • Block up Pop ups. From here you can turn off or on the pop up blocker.

Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

I'm getting a message pop up every 1 second from mcafee

1. I'm getting a message pop up every 1 second from mcafee - Similar Threads - I'm getting message

2. Stopping McAfee pop ups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stopping McAfee pop ups: Hi thereI am trying to stop the McAfee pop ups that say my computer is not covered when I now have Norton security. I tried going into settings to turn them off and they are already turned off. It is getting really annoying! Would be grateful for any help....thanks...
  3. Stopping McAfee pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stopping McAfee pop ups: Hi thereI am trying to stop the McAfee pop ups that say my computer is not covered when I now have Norton security. I tried going into settings to turn them off and they are already turned off. It is getting really annoying! Would be grateful for any help....thanks...
  4. McAfee Pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    McAfee Pop up: I do not and never have had Mcafee installed on my PC. I started getting a pop up today See below. Defiantly a virus. I've run Defender and Malwarebytes, neither one finds and removes it. This has been listed earlier but neither of the fixes offered works. Is anyone else...
  5. McAfee Pop up

McAfee Pop up: I do not and never have had Mcafee installed on my PC. I started getting a pop up today See below. Defiantly a virus. I've run Defender and Malwarebytes, neither one finds and removes it. This has been listed earlier but neither of the fixes offered works. Is anyone else...
  6. McAfee security pop-up.

McAfee security pop-up.: I have a MS Surface Pro 3. I get a McAfee pop-up throughout every day telling me my computer is unprotected. What do I need to do, or how can I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mcafee-security-pop-up/2182bd3b-40c2-4651-af32-dcd92c82b992
  7. keep on getting a pop up from mcafee

keep on getting a pop up from mcafee: i keep on getting a pop up from McAfee i dont how or why THanks Amy Sosinsky https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/keep-on-getting-a-pop-up-from-mcafee/0775561c-d12b-40ec-8e11-04c6db22e2d8
  8. McAfee Pop up

McAfee Pop up: I keep receiving a pop up in $ when I am in the UK advising me to buy Mcafee and update to a 2.5x faster microsoft experience. I already have a subscription to Mcafee which I update a couple of months ago. Can anyone advise how I stop these pop ups as they appear when I am...
  9. POP-UP MESSAGES/ADS/NUISANCE FROM MCAFEE

POP-UP MESSAGES/ADS/NUISANCE FROM MCAFEE: I have recently emailed Microsoft regarding pop-up messages (thinking that it is Microsoft's problem and not mine that the above subject is still happening each and every time that I go onto my computer). The ads were small but are now blocking at least a quarter of my...
  10. Calculator pops up every second

Calculator pops up every second: Calculator pops up every second. Can not stop it only by shutting down my pc. How can I resolve this or how do I delete calculator? Thnx! Ron 20168